What is the dumbest thing you've done to your integra?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
I just figure i throw some suggestions out there. Hyundais are pretty gay, but the one that is my favorite is the tiburon! Thats something different and it sorta looks like a teg!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I just figure i throw some suggestions out there. Hyundais are pretty gay, but the one that is my favorite is the tiburon! Thats something different and it sorta looks like a teg!

Yeah thanks for the suggestion. I thought about getting the wrx, but I decided not.

Ftfy. :mrgreen:

You're right. I like women ;P

The is350 was always on my mind too, so I might consider that too.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I left the oil cap off after a change once, didn't do any damage, just made a mess.

But other than that, using expanding foam as sound deadening:

Did both sides. Not sure what good it did if any, and I'd just rather not have it there at this point, but that shit'll be there forever.

phatintegra

Banned
How about a subaru? Awd and turbocharged?
2011 and up 2.5 motor consume allot of oil. Do you research I know Subaru in a few lawsuit. Other then that there great cars. I'm thinking to trade in my Legacy for there boxer 6. I'm waiting if they have the same issue as there 2.5 boxer.

Last edited:

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
90s subaru imprezza's are my favorite. I dont really fux with new cars period. But no i dont really reasearch subaru like i do hondas i just like some of their cars!

Nick_C78

I left the oil cap off after a change once, didn't do any damage, just made a mess.

Did both sides. Not sure what good it did if any, and I'd just rather not have it there at this point, but that s***'ll be there forever.
What in the actual fuck.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom

Did both sides. Not sure what good it did if any, and I'd just rather not have it there at this point, but that s***'ll be there forever.
That is awesomely hilarious! I bet it's good for insulation in NH

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I know it had a sick custom sound system with a super clean install, so I can't give him shit about trying that out. He's pretty meticulous about everything.

Neena

Dumbest thing I did to my Integra WAS SLEDGE HAMMER FRONT FENDER & BACK BY TAIL LIGHT because I couldn't get my car running!!!! Now its primer it used tone a nice forest green