b18a1/ type r head swap

jugglost

i found a type r head for the low and was wondering how difficult this swap was goin to be. i know there's some electrical splicing thats gonna be needed, but im talkin parts wise. there shouldnt be a need for an outrageous overhaul for just the the head swap right?

JDMb20DC2

i found a type r head for the low and was wondering how difficult this swap was goin to be. i know there's some electrical splicing thats gonna be needed, but im talkin parts wise. there shouldnt be a need for an outrageous overhaul for just the the head swap right?
Should be the same as the b18b1 with a TypeR head aka LS/VTEC, plenty of write ups on how to do it or get a shop to do it. I also know that places carry the ls/vtec conversion kit

jugglost

nich this thread. i just found out that pick n pull is havin a half off sale this weekend. i think im gonna swing thru there and try to find another A1 head, or the whole motor if i get lucky. theres barely any tegs there when i go, but they are gettin trucks in all week, so maybe ill get lucky this time.