Who the hell even still has an integra anymore?

Do you still have an integra?

• Yes, a 1st gen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, It's an Integra Scooter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkDB1

Hello guys... Just doing my annually drop in.

Looks like almost half of the current members are integra less... It's been 7 years since I said good bye to my beloved, 3 years since I started searching for her and subsequently found it at a salvage auction after it was rolled.

Current car... 2017 Camaro 2SS, 6 Speed with magnetic ride control and dual mode exhaust... No mods as of yet except changing some incandescent bulbs to LED and the xpel clear bra and window tint (70% on windshield, 35% on back and front sides)... After the holidays I'll do stuff to it, Just waiting for it to hit 5K miles so I can be somewhat sure it won't need any extensive warranty work.

94RS

No fucks given.
What the hell is going on....?

Hello guys... Just doing my annually drop in.

Looks like almost half of the current members are integra less... It's been 7 years since I said good bye to my beloved, 3 years since I started searching for her and subsequently found it at a salvage auction after it was rolled.

Current car... 2017 Camaro 2SS, 6 Speed with magnetic ride control and dual mode exhaust... No mods as of yet except changing some incandescent bulbs to LED and the xpel clear bra and window tint (70% on windshield, 35% on back and front sides)... After the holidays I'll do stuff to it, Just waiting for it to hit 5K miles so I can be somewhat sure it won't need any extensive warranty work.
Oh man... I forgot about what happened to your car. It was so clean too :cry: That's one of the reasons I won't get rid of mine, even if it is a massive POS :lol:

Bromaro looks decent though :thumbs up

DarkDB1

It still hurts to look at the pictures, she had a rough life after I sold her to a friend... At some point I want to get another DB1 or maybe a DB2 but I don't know if it will be the same.

R13

The other asshole
Nowadays you can barely find a clean 3rd gen... probably take a few years to find a clean 2nd gen.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Current car... 2017 Camaro 2SS, 6 Speed with magnetic ride control and dual mode exhaust... No mods as of yet except changing some incandescent bulbs to LED and the xpel clear bra and window tint (70% on windshield, 35% on back and front sides)...
Did you happen to test drive the 2.0 turbo Bromaro?
I wish we could put tint on the windshield here in WA

DarkDB1

Nowadays you can barely find a clean 3rd gen... probably take a few years to find a clean 2nd gen.
It's not too hard out here in California, Our cars don't typically rust away... There's even a canadian DB2 GSR not far from here (it's black), But the guy wants a lot for it even though it has a rod knock.

Did you happen to test drive the 2.0 turbo Bromaro?
I wish we could put tint on the windshield here in WA
I did not... I just test drove an 8 speed automatic Camaro (2SS) and a Mustang GT Premium (with performance pack and all other options) before landing on my 6spd 2SS.

If you're interested in one, I highly suggest test driving one... Blind spots are certainly plentiful but I got used to it from my last 370Z... Forward visibility isn't that bad until you're parking because it has a long bulbous hood.

MrGurley

************5-0
still have the teg, just brought it back to life yesterday.

and the STI

Picked up a 2015 Si

And where i spend most of my time