99 GS, Running Log.

phatintegra

Banned
Finally the teg is going under the knife tonight. Getting ready to drop the teg off in few hours to my engine builder.

Small update: I fully dismounted my B16 head last week (team mate has pics on his Iphone). I got my body shop lined up (same shop that did my JDM front). We are schedule to bring the teg in on April 24. Where it's going to stay 1 week at the body shop. My builder already order the powder.

Stay tune for updates.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Burnish some parts few month ago

I will get pictures up while me and the mechanic was removing stuff from the engine bay. The motor/trans is already out of the engine bay.If it was not for the axle nut, we could of had that motor out 1 hour early. Now I have to buy new axles, along with new rotors, pads front/rear.

Tomorrow dismounting the head and the block.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Just order $1,200 worh of stainless steel lines and fitting. The A/C lines was the most expensive then the power steering line was the 2nd most expensive.

Body shop is going to get delay untill next Saturday.

Not doing black chrome, since the tranny will take to long to dismount since it's Auto. So we agree the best thing to do is burnish it and then shoot it with a clear. We don't have enough time we only have 1 month to get the Integra back on the road with the motor already broken in.

Last edited:

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
nice. keep it coming. i want to see some interior pics pls hehe

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you wont be satisfied, i tried to do that with my rears because i couldnt find black ones and im not satisfied with it at all

phatintegra

Banned
you wont be satisfied, i tried to do that with my rears because i couldnt find black ones and im not satisfied with it at all
How much you paid in total to convert it to black?

Last night I notice my chrome JDM headlights is peeling, due to age. It's final, now doing black housing. When I do my retro-fit headlights.

Last edited: