99 GS, Running Log.

phatintegra

Banned
Cylinder 4 wall is scar. We have to bore it out .25 over. Now all my cylinder is at 81.25mm. Now I'm getting OEM Type R 81.25mm piston from Honda.

My never install JDM ITR 81.0mm piston is now up for sale

Also my SIR-G transmission is finally done. I just prep it and rattle can with 3 layer and on top clear coat with 2 layer. More parts got prep and burnish. The pictures are on my mechanic hard drive. I have to grab those pictures once I get access to them.

phatintegra

Banned
Did some welding and grinding yesterday.

After I was finish I trailer the Integra from Leesburg, Virginia to Beltsville, Maryland to the body shop that did my JDM front end conversion.

phatintegra

Banned
Picked up another new Honda OEM ITR oil pump and gasket (prev was going bad). Still need to get axles and .25 over size piston, rings and bearings then I can put everything back together once the teg comes out of the body shop.

Don't have much time since I be out of town all next week. Once I get back hope to god my teg will be done with the body shop. I have to get the motor fired up by June 1. That gives me 2 days to get at least 500 miles broken in on a base map for a 3hr drive. Won't have enough time to get it tune cause I still have to order other stuff to be able to street tune it. That I'm going to hold off until July since the teg is not my daily.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
looks good man :thumbs up might hit you up for the pistons i have to take my block apart and double check to make sure the cylinder walls are cool

phatintegra

Banned
Just got back into town yesterday with another vehicle. So many things happen while I was in the Midwest.

Got the news that my teg is done with the body shop. Going over next week to pick up the teg. to much stuff to do so I'm thinking mid July the motor prob be fired up. Still need to order bearings still need to get the codes. Not sure if my freind put the order in for the over size piston and axles.

Last edited:

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
:shock: well your teg officially makes mine look like shit

thanks buddy

but your teg is pure sex and id f* the living s* out of it