ROTM Rules: Read Before Submitting

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Applications:
Your application is due by the 10th of the month by midnight (CDT). It must be in this format or your application will be denied and deleted. NO EXCUSES

YEAR/MODEL/MOTOR

Engine:
Intake
Header
Exhaust

Exterior:
Front Lip
Rear Lip
Sideskirts

Suspension:
Coilovers
Wheels

Interior:
Seats
Shift Knob
CD Player

Followed by your pictures

RULES:
1. DO NOT vote for yourself. You will be automatically disqualified from the running.
2. DO NOT cheat. Meaning, do not make another board name and vote with it. WE WILL CHECK and ban!
3. You can only enter in your Integra. If it is not a Integra, you can not run it. (RSX's are Integra's)
4. You must follow the format given in this post in your application. If you do not, your thread will be deleted. NO EXCUSES
5. You MUST provide at least one engine bay pic, interior pic, and several exterior pics.
6. Must have 50 posts to enter.
7. If there are at least 8 applicants, there will be a semi-final and final round. The final round will consist of the top 3 contestants
8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 5 day tie breaker poll only consisting of the applicants who tied.
9. ROTM winners must sit out a full 6 months from the date of victory before you are eligible to run again.
***Ex: If you win a April ROTM, it will be announced June 1st. You will regain eligibility 6 months from that date, which will be November 1st. At that point you will have sat out a full six months. ROTM victory does not affect ROTY eligibility.

Each submitted application will be entered for 3 months if they are not the ROTM. After that, the application will be deleted and the user will have the opportunity of resubmitting the following month.

Last edited by a moderator:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Great! I can't wait to see who's the first in '06.

Edit:I think we should start fresh this year by cleaning out the ROTM section. Just an idea... :???:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Used to have to change the month everytime we had a new ROTM, and I got sick of doing it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
For me, now I can just forget about this thread. :thumbs up Worry about the people running, and other parts of the site

speedy2000ls

i have kind of a wierd question. i just traded my teg in for a rsx. can i enter my teg even though i got rid of it 4 days ago?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
mods, i would like my application removed for the next few month's runnings, as i will have plenty of new upgrades by spring time and would like to take my name out of the runnings for a little while. i'll be running again in the springtime if its all good. thanks in advance.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
6) You must wait 6 months before you run in ROTM after winning.

does this mean i cant enter my other integra? or can u win with one...then enter your other one....as long as its 6 months in between winnings?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
6) You must wait 6 months before you run in ROTM after winning.

does this mean i cant enter my other integra? or can u win with one...then enter your other one....as long as its 6 months in between winnings?
I think it means that you can't run the DC4 until after 6 months. You should be able to run the DB8 though.