Post a pic of your latest purchase.

ibleedblacknred

well i have a guy that gets me front clips in RI so these are just till i can get up there im in GA dont wanna get stoped for riding ricey till then...

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
The only issue I've had with aftermarket lamps is the seals in the back get all f***ed up and let condensation in
This man speaks the truth. 8)
I have some eBay bumper lenses on my car. I've had them for maybe two months? I resealed the driver's side the day after I got them due to condensation and I just resealed the passenger's side today because of condensation yesterday.

ibleedblacknred

well i dident get them from ebay i got them from this old timer that has a stock pile of old DA parts he said he got them from an auto parts store idk but speaking of bumper lights for some reason mine dont have any lenses lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Don't install that. Short shifters are no good, especially that one. Last thing you want to do is sheer it off and punch the dash mid-shift while you hit 10k

ibleedblacknred

Don't install that. Short shifters are no good, especially that one. Last thing you want to do is sheer it off and punch the dash mid-shift while you hit 10k

you really think i could break that? i just wanted the bushing's my shifter is so sloppy but im used to my 240 it shifts so nice and shifting this teggy is like paddling a boat lol

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

No, Stock port, Ferrea bronze guides, Ferrea high pressure seats, Ferrea seals, spec 5 angle valve job, BC SS valves, BC retainers, BC valve springs, Science of speed LMA's. Pretty much everything but port. The money I would have spent porting I'll be buying a synchrotech master rebuild kit for my transmission so I can make it new again also. I don't really need it ported with the turbo I will run in the beginning. So after I get my big turbo, top mount, etc, Than I'll get it ported

If it was ported by mission critical performance it would have looked more like this lol

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Who presses that hard when they shift? I wouldn't use it because the geometry is probably shit like the rest of them and you'll just wear your synchros faster.