Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Nick_C78

RockAuto. They sent it out the same day I ordered though, so it's FailEx's fault.

I ordered bumpstops from them a few weeks ago also with two day shipping, and they came in time :what:
Federal holiday weekend might have had something to do with it.

94RS

No fucks given.
That would be fine had I ordered it last week, but ordered it on the 25th or 26th...

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
$3200 is a long way away from actually buying one and being able to afford riding gear though.

I'll make a profit, even if it's barely a $1000 profit, but I should have no problem getting 5000-5500 out of it when I fix this issue and fix the speedo/reverse lights, I already have the wiring harness figured out, just need to find someone with a bama or SCT tuner to upload a stock manual GT tune and it's ready to go.

94RS

No fucks given.
And that's why I said closer to an RC, not "enough to buy an RC and gear..."

See what happens when you don't listen? You get stuck with a money pit ferd...

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
$3200 is a long way away from actually buying one and being able to afford riding gear though.

I'll make a profit, even if it's barely a $1000 profit, but I should have no problem getting 5000-5500 out of it when I fix this issue and fix the speedo/reverse lights, I already have the wiring harness figured out, just need to find someone with a bama or SCT tuner to upload a stock manual GT tune and it's ready to go.
I found your issue and blew it up for you, in case you didnt notice it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
You're not listening either. :lol:

Lemme break it down for everyone:

Buy cheap mustang>Fix said mustang>Sell for more than it cost me to fix it. :mrgreen:

I keep an eye on CL, I know what mines worth in my area, I'm still 300 miles off the break in goal so I have time to finish it and sell it, then I can buy any RC I want instead of what I can get, could even get a k7 gsxr, maybe even a 1000 to piss sean off. :lol:

The goal is just to have enough to buy an 05-06 SP-2 in case one is available when the time comes. As far as gear is concerned, that shitty white sn95 rustang is getting a cheap paint job and a water pump and it will pay for my gear, it's low mileage and the interior/body is near perfect besides the paint chipping off.

I've thought this through, I just still bitch because I'm impatient. :rolf:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
At this rate the only RC you'll be getting is an RC motorcycle :lol:

Get a 1k if you want. I wont care lol. The 750 is more than enough.