Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
It's also sat out in the sun and other weather so long at this point that all the bar controls and black parts have faded grey, and the chain/brake discs are rusted up. it's still sitting in that exact spot right now, and will continue to sit there another month or so, and it's been there for a little over a month already. :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Since Mr Walker is no longer with us, I feel this set of the first 7 movies is justified. There's no telling where the series will go now

94RS

No fucks given.
Since Mr Walker is no longer with us, I feel this set of the first 7 movies is justified. There's no telling where the series will go now

Considering how the last few movies have turned out, number 8 is just gonna be 2.5 hours of explosions...

Noneed2Hate

Bought a bunch of stuff:
Autopower 4 pts roll bar with a triangulation (have to wait about 4 weeks for this as it's built on order)
Momo Mod 8 steering wheel
NRG Short hub
NRG 2.0 quick release
Takata bolt on 4 pt harness in black
Bell Vortex Helmet in Grinder Blue (SnellM2015 and DOT approved)

R13

The other asshole
Aww I just noticed you bought a black Q/R, lame. :lol:

Shoudl've been blue for mad flashy jdm style points.

Nice stuff though, can't wait to see it installed :thumbs up

Noneed2Hate

Aww I just noticed you bought a black Q/R, lame. :lol:

Shoudl've been blue for mad flashy jdm style points.

Nice stuff though, can't wait to see it installed :thumbs up
Black for mad sleeper status yo :rolf:

Honestly I don't like too much flash, the helmet is probably about as far as I'll go flash wise.

I can't wait either. I am super excited to get all this stuff in, and then to hit the track again.

Noneed2Hate

But the blue hub would've been one of those subtle-ish flashy pieces.
yeah it would have been, I was being too impulsive and quick on my purchases in a bid to win Samurai Blue's approval :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: