Post a pic of your latest purchase.

SoundEfx

I see what you mean now.

You took my info out of context :roll:
No I didn't.
I just put everything into one.

It doesn't matter whether you flip, hit or rear end your car, it all comes down to your head hitting something and whether or not your neck is braced.

So I simply left out the blah blah blah and went straight for the impact, which is the only thing that counts....lol

Noneed2Hate

No I didn't.

It doesn't matter whether you flip, hit or rear end your car, it all comes down to your head hitting something and whether or not your neck is braced.

So I simply left out the blah blah blah and went straight for the impact, which is the only thing that counts....lol
physics, science and stuff

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
No I didn't.

I understand why you need a helmet :smackself

I was stating why do you need a high impact resistant helmet like a SNELL in autocross? Flipping is the only reason i could think of, but it is not required to have a roll cage. Is SNELL a 2 in 1 helmet. Roll cage and impact resistance :2confused

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
A better helmet won't keep you from breakin' your neck in the case of a hard impact :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
15mm spacers to push my front wheels out to the fender. Tired of the sunken in look while the rear fitment is on point.

Enjoy my civic pics

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I really like your corolla dude! been thinking of getting one!
You dont want one of these. They are expensive to maintain and a pain in the ass to troubleshoot CEL. They are gutless in performance. Get a Poopra or a 2jz gte swapped IS300 that's boosted.