Post a pic of your latest purchase.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Got some goodies today. Waiting on my Sri pipe and I'll be set to make my icebox.

Had to install the air box sense I F'ed my air filter up when taking it off today to clean it. lol

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Lol it took me forever to figure out how to get that damn air filter off, i just said f*ck it and put my pipe on.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Lol it took me forever to figure out how to get that damn air filter off, i just said f*ck it and put my pipe on.
With it being so cold outside the rubber fitting attached to the filter had no give. Stiff as shit! My hand slippe off of the edge of it and I ripped the filter. Luckly it was only a $20 spectre filter.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
look like i dont need to take pics of my 3" tubing i have down stairs anymore :p hope you plan on running K&n filter
My latest purchase...

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
With it being so cold outside the rubber fitting attached to the filter had no give. Stiff as s***! My hand slippe off of the edge of it and I ripped the filter. Luckly it was only a $20 spectre filter.
Yeah, slickwhiteteg said I hope you get rid of that spectre filter. Get the K&N cone, it'll do you more good on the long run

pinkley

b@115D33p
look like i dont need to take pics of my 3" tubing i have down stairs anymore :p hope you plan on running K&n filter
My latest purchase...
Lol my step-dad hooked me up. Had some in his garage and he told me to take what I wanted. Still had to buy the 2-90's though. Nice buy by the way!!
Yeah, slickwhiteteg said I hope you get rid of that spectre filter. Get the K&N cone, it'll do you more good on the long run
I'm either going with a K&N or a AEM dry flo. Haven't made my mind up yet.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
dont get aem dry flow, seriously only filter you need is k&n or comptech, they both have proven hp gains! and ty, its been a yr sense ive owned a camera!

festetech

55w 6000k so bright. I think they are illegal hah

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited: