Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

alot know me, but here is a pic recap of my car life...

88 Toyota P/U: Sold

95 DC2: Stolen

00 Maxima: Chillin under the car cover

90 DB1: New DD

This is my 'new' 229k miles..tough on the eyes, and not many plans for this but just to daily drive it to and from work and save money on gas

these are the before pics on this car that i am posting in this post. interior needed/s alot of love. it needs carpet but my money is exhausted right now. but i picked up some EP3 seats i purp powered and armor alled the interior and door jams. the a/c wasnt working so i put it in the shop...since its a beater and the a/c wasnt working as from the factory i have it connected to a switch. 20% tint is on it, carpet is as clean as its gona get until i get money to replace the carpet. it needs two rear non power window regulators and a hose to run from the IM to the PCV valve and a plug for the B20 VC PCV valve location and a little more cleaning/tiddying up of the engine bay...all in all, pretty solid car. guy i bought it from pretty much revamped teh entire top end. new clutch, water pump, timing belt, seals, yadda yadda

Plans:

Ok/Decent set of coilovers $300 range
wheels (around the price of a set of new 14" tires...$300-400) -complete
cheap/decent stereo setup (deck and speakers and maybe a subwoofer setup) - complete
MAYBE a paint job
replace rear window regulators
paint VC wrinkle red - complete
paint header shield black
replace catback w/ ordered Ebay catback - complete
6k HIDs -done and one pieces in the closet
yellow foglights-done
Purple power taillights to whiten the 'pink lines' - complete

I wont order One piece headlights until i find a set for around $150 or so....and thats a maybe...anyway, on to the pics

*better seat pics*

Last edited:

Sammich

well damn...no love..guess cuz its not slammed on rotas yet lol oh well

all the above are teh state of when i first got it pretty much. alot of cleaning has been done

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i had a burgandy 88 yota p/u. slammed on oldschool racing harts :D well.. not really slammed. but lowered to the max :)

Sammich

man i miss that truck so much man...worst sale decision i ever made in my life. i only had a 3" drop (back) and 2" drop (spindles front) on mine...wanted to bag, but i never saw that option. oh well..live and learn. glad to see you back on dry land too man

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah. i had mine around 3" if i remember right. all around. had the torsion bars all the way down up front. im trying to find some pics of it but it was so long ago. i gave it to my dad when i bought the teg.

rockadilla

thats right.
clean! i cant wait to see progress man :thumbs up

Sammich

i will keep this thread updated w/ progress pics..itll be minor, but there will be some

SN: its far from clean lol. i did alot of work in it...panels are pretty damn good, btu the stock seats are horrendous..i thought i posted pics but i didnt ill get some up

Is that a cv axle riding shotgun? haha
ROFL yea man good eye...i gota replace it tomorrow...guy gave it to me and said the axle needs changing...clicks like a person w/ tourettes lol

yeah. i had mine around 3" if i remember right. all around. had the torsion bars all the way down up front. im trying to find some pics of it but it was so long ago. i gave it to my dad when i bought the teg.
when you find pics post up i wanna see it man

b20vtec MFer

that sucks about the dc2 :|
is that why you don't want to do anything special with the db1?

i noticed a empty noz bottle box in the background..packin noz as a secret project in the new teg?

Last edited:

Sammich

LOL WHERE'S THE NOS BOTTLE?! ill throw that in the max lol. naw no nitrous in this car. but yea the results of the DC2 is whats guiding my mild modding w/ this car. that and the high mileage soon to be upon it

Thanks Mirror :D

b20vtec MFer

Yeah i can't blame you for that, i think i would feel the same way. damn that sucks..

but as for that noz bottle box..
look at the top right haha

eiznekeM

ROFL yea man good eye...i gota replace it tomorrow...guy gave it to me and said the axle needs changing...clicks like a person w/ tourettes lol
Haha! Mine did that too. Sedan easier for day to day for you or just a good deal?