Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Why lucky? They go for much less than I paid online. A company named IceBear just released an already (visually) modified, stretched out, fatty Ruckus clone that goes for what I paid for mine originally. Same motor as mine (all 4 stroke 50cc Chinese scoots, actually), so performance parts are easy as hell to get.

The exhaust looks like s*** and probably restricts the hell out of it, but I'd change out the mirrors, headlight and swap the front fender for one like I have on.

http://www.icebearatv.com/product/pmz50-19
Only b**** is finding someone that carries them since they came out last week.

Last edited:

Swerve

Shawn
There's one for 1500 with less than 1k miles on it with a lowered seat and a cool exhaust in sacramento...

94RS

No fucks given.
So wish I had the money for this. http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/3645668912.html

They're tanks, but my dad had a 76 when I was young then let it sit from when I was like 10 until my junior year of HS. My dad was gonna let me restore it when I got a job, but needed room in the storage area of our house, so he let my brother scrap it.... for $32.

I'd totally do a cafe racer out of one though. KZ1000 mags and a Z1R fairing added to something like this:

94RS

No fucks given.
Hell, if you thought the turbo Ruckus sounded good, you've never heard a KZ1000 with Kerker pipes.

[YOUTUBE="Kerker"]IumUI5oTSfo[/YOUTUBE]

Even better, they turbo'd some of the KZ1000 Z1R's from the factory.

If you really wanna splooge yourself, Kawaski Z1300 or a Honda CBX. Crazy ass 70s 6cyl bikes that sound like Ferarri V8's.

[YOUTUBE="Z1300"]IzR3gYIBmFo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="CBX"]XPHWRlr-6TA[/YOUTUBE]

R13

The other asshole
Only reason I've ridden my on road is because the trails are $20 a day and it's about an hour drive.

I'm probably gonna sell the xr soon though, I prefer the agility of an MX bike

cody110

Integra Atheist
Only reason I've ridden my on road is because the trails are $20 a day and it's about an hour drive.

I'm probably gonna sell the xr soon though, I prefer the agility of an MX bike
you need some riding buddy's i am only about 2 miles from the hills pop my bike under the locked gate and ride:)

94RS

No fucks given.
You can fit a dirt bike under a gate....? They obviously don't give a shit who gets in lol.