Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'm still waiting for the direct sales model to take over and replace all dealerships and turn them into service centers

Problem with that is, There are still a decent amount of motorcycle shops that do good service work and take care of your bike. Turn them into a service center removing the dealership aspect where they get to see people smiling and excited to enjoy their new bike gives the shop a gloomy aspect because all they see is broken shit, plus the shop doesn't make a ton of money anyway, so you'll basically end up with a bunch of shitty assholes who charge you $100/hr, don't take care of your bike, and probably won't actually fix the problem either.

Plus dealerships are the best places to buy 1-4 year old bikes because people with money trade a lot of really clean, really nice bikes in for newer stuff, so like me looking for an 899 panigale, most of my better options are sub 3000 mile bikes that got traded in for a 1299 or a 959 because those people want the latest and greatest, they're not necessarily an enthusiast of that particular bike.

R13

The other asshole
Honestly she would probably want a piece too :rolf:

She has a thing for chicks with tattoos... She hasn't admitted it yet, but I think she's slightly bisexual :nod:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Because the chick you posted has tattoos?...

I sold an XDiavel S! Commission will probably look sweet on that. Our payroll lady told me I made another commission check again, no hourly checks yet, earning my keep :D

XDiavel and Diavels arent my cup of tea, but they're sweet when you start it up and appreciate it's lines

94RS

No fucks given.
Ever see something driving/riding around that is damn near identical to what you own and think your s*** got stolen? :lol:

Had it not been for the lack of heat shield and a red chin fairing, I would've been chasing some random Buell owner down, guy even had the same pipe as me :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Maybe so, but to see another one with almost the same mods as mine less than 5 miles from where I live...?

It's weird enough to see any kind of Buell in the wild around here, let alone my bike's long lost twin :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't know the feel, I see lots of white f4i's... but I know they're not mine :rolf: