CJ's Lunchbox (xB)

Ganyon

Why is it limited production?
It's to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of scion. The front and rear scion emblems light up, shift knob lights up, wheels, special paint, had the premium radio which is now the base model radio, and a few other things.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Oh gotcha. Is it weird having everything in the center of the dash?

Ganyon

Nope. I actually prefer it. That was one of the major things I didn't like about the civic. Every time I drove it, I couldn't see the speed because my hand was always in the way. With everything in the middle, all I have to do is glance down and its all right there.

osiris19

That's about the worst spot to have a gauge cluster.

Ganyon

The interior is the best part. Its super comfortable. And the cluster is in a great spot because you can see it out of the corner of your eye when you drive.

osiris19

I think it's easier to see when it's down in front of you. Having to look over to there gauge cluster takes more time off the road. I just don't like scions lol but it's clean. Glad you found something you're happy with.

Ganyon

I love this thing. I couldn't believe how comfortable it was when I got in it. It makes the first gen xb feel like a tin can.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Looks nice. I never driven in a car with the cluster in the center, so I wont comment. However, it looks weird seeing the dash like you would as a passenger, but having a steering wheel to drive with

Ganyon

You get used to it pretty quick. Since I'm used to driving my parents xb, mine just felt normal.