CJ's Lunchbox (xB)

Ganyon

That'll be in 3 years. But I could do the trd springs, but they only lower it an inch at the most.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I borrowed it :D

The only reason I went with another one of these crappy things is the stainless screen frame and battery plate + the flip out keyboard, Hate, Hate, Hate touch screen keypads!
touch screen phones is the dumbess thing invented. My android 3 phone keeps freezing and I hate having to remove the battery. It could be worse, it could've been an iPhone :lol:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
touch screen phones is the dumbess thing invented. My android 3 phone keeps freezing and I hate having to remove the battery. It could be worse, it could've been an iPhone :lol:

I've had 5 androids, all have had similar problems and I've had to replace them under warranty.
I now have an iPhone, zero issues. Works perfectly. Best phone decision I've ever made.
I will never go back to android.

R13

The other asshole
I like iphones, I just dislike the nerds that have to have the newest one as soon as it's available.

People get jealous over my gaming PCs, Do you know what kind of graphics card you can get for $600?

Oh hey! Cj's thread is turning into a chat thread again. :lol:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
That is my bane with the iPhone. The new ones are so hyped and it's not like they're all that much better.

Edit: the 5 was a huge step from the 4.

osiris19

I've had 5 androids, all have had similar problems and I've had to replace them under warranty.
I now have an iPhone, zero issues. Works perfectly. Best phone decision I've ever made.
I will never go back to android.
Stop buying shitty phones. Android is the operating system. Gives android a bad name. There a plenty of great phones that have android on it. My s3 is great. Have no issues with it at all. But alas, the phone debate is not needed, especially in CJs thread.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Stop buying s***ty phones. Android is the operating system. Gives android a bad name. There a plenty of great phones that have android on it. My s3 is great. Have no issues with it at all. But alas, the phone debate is not needed, especially in CJs thread.
Actually it was the operating system that I had the most issues with. Than again I would run CyanogenMod on them.

Anyways sorry CJ.

Ganyon

Its not that big of a deal. If you guys wanna chat, then do it in the old thread for the teg.

Anyways, the car is going to get tinted in the morning.

Ganyon

30% on the front 2 windows and 20% on the back windows. Combined with the factory tint, the rear windows will be around 5%.

Nick_C78

Where is that lady that ran over your teg? I think she has another job to do.

Why are there more active non-integra "build" threads on this forum than Integra threads...

R13

The other asshole
Because everyone else is too cool to post here

Even if those of us that have gotten different cars left the people that still work on their integras wouldn't come back...

I see lots of pics on facebook that never make it here Smh

Last edited: