Post old JDM fads you remember.

R13

The other asshole
All putting a rear tow hook on an integra does is give it a fancier looking tow hook, since it has a tow hook from the factory :rolf:

Noneed2Hate

All putting a rear tow hook on an integra does is give it a fancier looking tow hook, since it has a tow hook from the factory :rolf:
well duh, but it's nice to have a tow point that won't mess up/crush your bumpers. Though I'd imagine at that point, that's the least of your worries >_<

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I use a tow strap on my integra. The benin ones work but both times i was towed i felt uneasy about it being towed ffrom there

R13

The other asshole
People have got this big idea that if you don't track tow hooks are pointless and just for style

I mean yeah I'd have one for style :lol: but just because you're not gonna use it every day or every year doesn't make it useless, the whole idea anyway is to not need it, but have it there in case you do.

I've needed the stock one on my teg a couple of times to pull something (that wasn't too heavy for the car anyway) and on one occasion I had to use it to pull my teg up my driveway and back into the garage because when I rebuilt the head I hooked the wrong hose up to the throttle body and sucked a bunch of antifreeze into the cylinders :rolf:

Noneed2Hate

People have got this big idea that if you don't track tow hooks are pointless and just for style

I mean yeah I'd have one for style :lol: but just because you're not gonna use it every day or every year doesn't make it useless, the whole idea anyway is to not need it, but have it there in case you do.

I've needed the stock one on my teg a couple of times to pull something (that wasn't too heavy for the car anyway) and on one occasion I had to use it to pull my teg up my driveway and back into the garage because when I rebuilt the head I hooked the wrong hose up to the throttle body and sucked a bunch of antifreeze into the cylinders :rolf:
I just think they look kind of tacky and pointless when people get the ones from ebay. Or have a wierd color that doesn't go with the color of their car

R13

The other asshole
Well yeah it's all about taste

I'd only have red, silver, gold or black

Lucky for me though I have a black car so I can have just about any color I want.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
There is a stock tow hook under the bumper. I don't understand these aftermarket tow hook that people are using on the DD when not at the track.

What I hate most is when they hang stuff or put a doll in the tow hooks like the Tein doll, Honda space doll, sack balls, etc.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
There is a stock tow hook under the bumper. I don't understand these aftermarket tow hook that people are using on the DD when not at the track.

What I hate most is when they hang stuff or put a doll in the tow hooks like the Tein doll, Honda space doll, sack balls, etc.
This had me confused for a minute. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Buying the JDM honda badges and putting them on an Integra?

That's not an "old" fad, people still do it. I prefer to keep it Acura :mrgreen:

Though there were the fake JDM emblems that had different colored backgrounds.... :rolf: