Samurai Blue's Integra Build

XjoEnX

Girlllll you crazy. I'll keep my eyes open for you for one in Cali. People sell them here more often I think

whitedc4

Well maybe next month or something. We're dropping more than we have this month and then I shouldn't have much to spend.
I like thread jacking :D

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^not enough of these kind of girls

s*** sold in under 3 days! =O Ive been keepin a small eye out but either dont see em for a price i like or dont get a response.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Uhh no. I am talking about if you wrecked the front or the rear, which is far more likely than rolling. Neither of those scenarios would damage the bar. But that makes sense then. Make it how you want. In the end it is your car and your life in its hands
oh i did not think about that good point. I just see it as a condom you dont reuse that stuff.

I love my PCI seat bracket and buddy club seat combo. Makes me sit way lower, but my head still hits the roof on bumps when I have a helmet on. I need that sunroof gone asap. And yeah I would say sunroof+headliner removal is about 2 more inches of headroom, which I need.
I was looking into a pci or buddy seat bracket. my whatever it is sits stupid high.

-_________________-
Not laughing.
$20 for OEM?!

Nick is like my height times three lol with a Tom Cruise profile.
ahha

Three times Peara's height. Peara is 5' 5"
Peara is not that tall