Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Good shit out there man. Glad you were safe all day and had no issues.

Thanks! Im kind of disappointed that the weather didn't hold out until lunch. I felt really good on the ra1s on a damp track. Oh well there's always next time! Can't wait to get back on track in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
After a few days of thinking and reflecting on Friday's trackday I still had fun. Usually when i leave from a track im thinking about what i could have done better even if i PBd. This last time it was all smiles. It was awesome. One thing to note was that i wasnt able to use the throttle or brakes to really turn the car with the 912s like i was with the RA1 in the moist. Another thing to note was that the Mu pads were just locking up the 912s no matter what i did. If i used threshold braking to do it. lenghtining out my braking zone 20 years. Nothing worked. I think i might get a set of 15x8 wheels for the parking lot grand prix or in case this happens again. I diffidently was not used to the track of the car being 3" shorter.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

When I was driving home from thunderhill, my cigarette lighter was having problems with power. I noticed the plastic rings needed to be at a certain position so that the power would stay on. I modified that plastic piece which is in the ash tray to help keep everything in place. This Seems to work better. Guess the plastic surround (faux carbon) keeps it grounded.

renarudo

Damn that cig lighter, I hate mine with a passion for right now!! Great that you got it fixed Samurai_Blue, keep the beast rolling.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Damn that cig lighter, I hate mine with a passion for right now!! Great that you got it fixed Samurai_Blue, keep the beast rolling.

It worked I just had to wiggle it to keep it working. The plastic actually helps ground it. The bolt in the back comes loose after a while you can tighten it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

So the eagle eyed viewer may have noticed I recently acquired new mirrors. My buddy Xuan hooked me up on a set of Foon mirrors. I like the style and they fit pretty well. I had to touch them up and I'll post pictures of that later on. But I'm really happy with how they look. I may change up the color later on for a paint matched look.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Looks good man. I thought about going that route, but went with APR instead. Paint match those babies
I think I will. I just have to find time go get the paint. The store had normal business hours, which I work. I like the apr look as well. I couldn't pass this for the price lol.

Looks good!!! Hmm, now Im interested hehehe
I would say the visibility isn't for everyone. I can only really see out of them 100% when the padding is taken out of my seat. That problem should be fixed once I get new rails.

Definitely down with the foon look.
Thanks man.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I would say the visibility isn't for everyone. I can only really see out of them 100% when the padding is taken out of my seat. That problem should be fixed once I get new rails.
Do they not have the curve appeal like oem, and the passenger mirror doesnt look closer than it appears?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
It is not convexed. Its just a flat mirror. Its physically smaller than the OEM. Im looking to lower my seat once i get some new things.
Ah yes. I remember having those kind of mirrors. Looks good, but sucks in functionality.

Cant wait to see more pics :)