Cranks but No start

dlag

Hey guys,

My Integra suddenly ran into a problem. It cranks over, but It doesn't want to start. I could hear the fuel pump prime when the key is in the ON position. I also did the spark test and saw sparks. The distributer is just 2-3months old only.

before this happened, my car would just die/bog when I pass 40% throttle below 3.5k rpm. And the Rev counter in the dash skipped around....

This is very frustrating because i need to commute for school/work/family..:x:cry:

Any help is appreciated, Thanks

dlag

Also, the Check Engine Light is off with no codes..

More info: 1994 GSR

Thanks!

Prozon

Kris
Did anything happen when it wouldn't start, or did you just try to start it and nothing happened?
Have you done anything different lately? (Fuel injector cleaner, swap any parts?)

F3D3X

Bro im on the same boat as you. My car has been sittin in the garage for days already. I changed the Main relay and ICM. It still doesnt start i even tried push starting it and it doesnt start. I dont know what else to do. If you found out the reason why yours wont start before me, please post it cuz i cannot find the issue to mine.

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
I had similar issue over the summer/fall (mine would die/shut off randomly while I'm driving it) when it dies, it would crank but won't turn start/ turn over. Once it started it would run for a week or so and same issue came back. Did a tune up and still same issue. So I had to replaced the MAIN RELAY (I don't think it was it to start with...drove it for a week died, crank but won't start/turn over), IGNITION COIL (no sparks...drove it for a week+ died again, crank but won't start/turn over), last but not least replaced the ICM and the GAS FILTER to get mine started/working again (So far its been running fine for me). Not sure if this helps but good luck. Let us know your outcome if you figured out your issue.

dlag

Did anything happen when it wouldn't start, or did you just try to start it and nothing happened?
Have you done anything different lately? (Fuel injector cleaner, swap any parts?)

I haven't done anything different, the car is unmodified..the car just died in the street and didn't want to start after, just keeps turning over..