Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
1. Ttires MUST be tucking!! I cant express this any easier. If its not tucking, IT DOESNT BELONG HERE!!

2. If you question yourself "Is mine slammed?" "Am I worthy?" "I THINK I'm slammed...", you automatically fail and don't even consider posting up the picture.

6. AFTER and only after you prove that you're SSS, then you can go and whore out with the pics.
lets be cereal,you are tucking like maybe an inch of tire if that. Nowhere near slammed. Im lower than that and nowhere near slammed.
read rules 1&2. if he's tucking he is SSS per the rules. it may not be 'slammed' in some people's opinions, but at least he's worthy if he thinks he is.

the following is not for you firb ;)
HEY NOOBS, read rule #6...

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
8. Keep the talking down to a minimum. giving props for their ride is cool. If you have a question about their suspension/wheels/tires, please take that to pm's. No one paid attention to this:rolf:

Sammich

This gentleman would be an exception to that; how the f*** did you get down from the trailer?

Who put the 'lame' and 'fail' tags in here?
x2 i'm curious than a motherfuker...i know i cant get on a trailer...i have damn near no clearance on my max

wow. this slammed thread has really gone to s***.

my 4Runner is lower that half of the fools that posted in here...

and thats a damn shame..
TELL EM AGAIN KOY!!!!!!

post pics or it didnt happen,

ON 19s, and yea, the tire did rub on that fender when i turned, i pulled the fender just enough to have clearance so i wouldnt have a smoke screen/fire while i drove

tucking 19s front and rear...265/30/19s on 19x9 +30 wheels all teh way around...ON A DAMN MAXIMA

i tucked a little bit on my 17s...not much, because i had serious chop/axle binding on the 17s

tuckin on the purp...245/40/18 18x8 +30

at the end of the day people, slam your fukin cars if you want to get in this thread, seriously. all these 4x4 imposters are BS

Hawkman13

Do I pass?

Will have better pics up tomorrow when the sun comes back out. These had the least angle to the shots.