Need JDM bulbs for JDM front end.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I've had one piece headlights on my car since I've bought it and never had to replace the bulbs until the other day. Well I found out you cant just go to autozone and buy a new one so does anyone know where you can get bulbs at for the actual one piece jdm headlights?

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
I've had one piece headlights on my car since I've bought it and never had to replace the bulbs until the other day. Well I found out you cant just go to autozone and buy a new one so does anyone know where you can get bulbs at for the actual one piece jdm headlights?
really? thats odd. get some pics, im interested

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
its cause they are H4H bulbs. you can modify either the housing, or the bulbs themselves to fit H4 bulbs in it. or you could go to a place like www.jdmland.com and order a set of H4H bulbs.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I need to order a set, just incase.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Eviloliv3 said:
its cause they are H4H bulbs. you can modify either the housing, or the bulbs themselves to fit H4 bulbs in it. or you could go to a place like www.jdmland.com and order a set of H4H bulbs.
The bulbs that were in there originally were grinded down to fit but they wouldn't point in the right direction so driving at night was a bitch but I found what bulbs you were talking about thanks for the info man.