Leaking trunk

matts integra

trust me bro...its the tail lights... i spent weels tryin to fix this crap and finally no leaks. Get new tail light gaskets or put some black silicon in the gaps try it and let me know....matt

sexystover

like everyone said tail lights or sunroof drains, i washed my car on saturday and while cleaning out the trunk found a puddle of water, after cursing the car for a bit i took out the trunk pannels and found that the sun roof drain had become disconnected. all i did was reconnect it and im leak free now =]

I would do like everyone has said and start with the tail light seals and the sunroof drain. They are probably a lot cheaper fixes than buying a new weather stripping($70 from OEM Acura Parts.com). Start with the small, cheap fixes and rule them out as the problem as you work your way up to the more expensive fixes.

Matts Integra- I(and I'm sure other CI members) would be happy to tell you exactly what you need to do once you start your own thread. Quit thread jacking. You're question has no relation to the topic at hand, which is why it isn't being answered.

.Cortez

94' LS
Okay imma trow this down, where in the hell can I get new taillight gaskets for a g3? Because when i swapped my tails i put the old, leaky damp ones bakc on

matis

i hurd you leik tegkips?
so yesterday, i popped my hatch and i had a HUGE amount of water. like, fish could have been livin' in it. so i checked the sunroof drain, looked ok, then my gaskets, looked ok, so i couldn't figure it out, so i just did the shit way out and drilled a hole. as soon as it stops raining, im gonna diagnose it, then weld the hole shut.
kinda wish i took pics cause it was devastating. soaked all the way up to the back seats, almost got my amp.