90 integra, what mods can i do, for no money.

dougday84

Not really anything.. you could pull the silencer box out of the inner passenger fender. It's not really a mod, but when you do get money for mods it that would just save you time later on. but there is not really anything that you are going to do that is going to actually gain power.

90integrascream

Not really anything.. you could pull the silencer box out of the inner passenger fender. It's not really a mod, but when you do get money for mods it that would just save you time later on. but there is not really anything that you are going to do that is going to actually gain power.
do ya got how tos?

dougday84

No, but it's pretty simple.. you need a 10mm socket, maybe a 12 too.. can't remember, extension and a philips screw driver, and a jack..

Remove your air intake.. you can just remove the box that holds the filter or remove the complete intake.. doesn't matter.. Should be a few 10 mm bolts that hold the box in, very easy to pull out.

There should be 1 10 mm nut on the wheel well houseing that was previously under the air box, remove the nut.

Jakc up your car and remove the under body cover from the passenger front of the car.. should be either 10mm bolts or could be philips headed screws.. either way, pop the cover down.

Then, you'll see box, to be honest, I haven't removed one in so long that i can't remember what all holds it up.. But I can say that its not going to be but just a few bolts.. it's not heavy and should be fairly self explainatory to pull out.. once done just replace the underbody cover, and your intake.. and you should be done. this won't gain any power, but once you get an intake/cold air intake this is probly something that you would want to do anyways, so it might save you some time in the end.

j13

Keep It Clean
Mods cost money...you could just wash the car and clean the interior and engine bay. But as far as mods...don't think so