Get a B17a1, or rebuild my B18a?

IntegraDA05

Well there might be one thing u forgot. The bull on the head have to be larger for the 84mm cylinder wall. Just something that i pointed out. Just correct me if im wrong?!

GSRawe

Eviloliv3 said:
are you kidding me? do you really want me to post pics with measurments to clown on your ass?
now now people, as it states in Todd's sig... "like club civic but with more hp and less drama"... lets keep it that way!

xboost

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET A LONG......damn like a bush of school girls....but back to the subject...if you can get a real B17 go for it....its braggin rights ----not to many around.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Depends on the B20 because the B20A came in 88-91 Preludes, and really sucked. No B18 B17 or B16 parts work with that piece.

xboost

one of my ol' guys had a b17 sitting in his garage he wouldn't part with if for anything...what does the b17 put out as far as hp

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
IntegraDA05 said:
Well there might be one thing u forgot. The bull on the head have to be larger for the 84mm cylinder wall. Just something that i pointed out. Just correct me if im wrong?!
nope. the "bowl" or chamber is the same size (81mm). but there is a nonvtec head that came on a very very few amount of B20s. its the P8R. came with 84mm chamber and vtec sized valves.

vtec heads breathe so much better because where the air flows through the holes in the head is 2mm larger. so with that P8R head, youve got that flow.