Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

R13

The other asshole
Oh god I know :lol:

I see base model cobalts all the time, paint is no longer shiny, headlights are oxidized and yellow... they're basically the Great Value brand paper plates of cars :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I like the black center wheels better

...Not the wheels themselves, just the fact that they're black with a polished lip :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
No black wheels for me. They got super fucking played out like 10 years ago, and have only gotten worse.

I used to live across from someone that had a gold 07ish Impala. They put flat black 22s on it. That pretty much did it for me :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
White would look good... or keep it stock, I guess. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I only like the stock wheels because the car is clean... it has that oddball charm like the Thunderbird SC at the shop... nobody really particularly loves them, but you can respect it

94RS

No fucks given.
I like those T Birds though...

You must have forgot that I'm the one that likes oddball cars/bikes around here. I do own a Buell, a modded Super Cub and a Cobalt SS, after all :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I have personally seen more than a few fiero's spontaneously combust, so I'd rather have the Mr2 :rolf:

I like the look of the late 80s fiero GT though :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Can't fit a Cadillac Northstar in an MR2 though :lol:

And I learned recently that you can still buy a Shelby Series 1 crate engine for 5k. That's a modified Oldsmobile Aurora engine, which itself is a modified Northstar. Point being that you could have a Shelby Fiero :lol: