taking another shot

peacekeeper

well guy's im bored out of my mind so i thought i would take this time to share my story. last year i bought a 92 integra "stock" but just by chance (still dont know why) it was quicker than hell. im talking put other integras to shame, smoked a gsr, and walks stangs and camero's. but sadly i hit a tree on the drivers door going a hundred because i was following a chick in a tiburon she seen a cop, freaked and slammed on brakes. not wanting to hit her or the cop head on i just threw it off the road and took my chances. by the grace of god i walked away from it without even a scratch or a bruise. and i also didnt loose my licese, lol. so then i bought another car and did some work to it and just recently i had the oppertunity to purchase another integra exactly like my old one but it was a gsr with a thrown rod. i still had the one that i chrashed and knowing that that motor was faster i swapped that motor into the gsr body. and now its round 2. i have already ordered my springs and a tuned ecu and the intake. my plans are for skunk2 intake manifold, pully's, and a header. that should make this one plenty fast enough. then finish up my suspension and brakes and what not. but have you guys ever heard of anything like this or have any idea why it would be so quick? and how do you guys feel about my future plans? anything you would do diffrently or any ideas? thanks and im very happy to be back again. and yes i learned my lesson ive been going to the track, and for drag thier is an abandoned air strip we use that is on the top of a closed ski resort. so i try to keep it chill on the streets now. :roll:

slikk

Money Getter
Good Luck With You New Ride.

Maybe You Should Change You Name From Peacemaker To Lukiefukr. But Yeah Its A Good Idea To Keep The Raceing For The Tracks.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
How many ski resorts have a drag strip?

You gonna slap that gsr head on the other engine?

Also welcome to CI.

peacekeeper

yeah i am a lucky bastard for sure. i honestly dont have any idea why a ski resort in the middle of no where would have a landing strip, but im glad they do. i thought about putting the head on thier but the motor that is in it is faster as is and reliable. and i really like reliable, i like it alot,lol. thanks for the welcome,-peacekeeper-