New here

Mattzda9

Ok so im the new guy... Figured i would post up about my da,its a 91 ls. I traded my o so clean ef hatch for it about 6 months ago. When i traded it wasnt in the best shape at all but i really wanted a da. The original color was black but it no longer was.Luckily the jams and bay are all still black.Im now in the process of sanding and starting any body work i may need done. Im gonna need a new front bumper since its cut out and cracked and a passenger fender. Just started the sanding today so i'll take some pics tomorrow night. Gonna be painting it artic white either this coming weekend or the next.

Mattzda9

i've already lowered it and put some 05 civic special edition wheels on it. got the seats from the same civic just gotta figure out a way to make them work. Motor plans are h22, but thats after paint.

Mattzda9

i actually regreted trading my ef for it for awhile and was gonna get rid of it but i stuck with it and im actually glad i did now that i have decided to put my money into it

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
why do all the new guys want an h22, i think that poop is poop
h22=bang for your buck ... cheap motor and nice power... personally id rather save my nickles for a nice motor

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
3 things:
Where the Fuck are the Pics?
What the Fuck is wrong with an H22?
If you haven't owned or built and H22 then shut the fuck up and don't comment on it.

:D Welcome

Mattzda9

Thats the only pic i have right now. I'll post up more tonight .Going to the shop to work on it tonight after i get off work.