New here

Mattzda9

Did a little more sanding today however it was too dark for any new pics,had to quit early due to bad storms coming too.Putting off the paint job til next weekend so i can find a new front bumper and pass. fender.

Mattzda9

the front hatch is built bottomend gsr turbo (416hp), the other hatch is stock b16 turbo(260hp) and the 4 dr gsr integra under the hatch is in the process of rhd conv. and k24. I think i may start a build thread to motivate me to follow through with everything, i always start things then sale them before i finish.Never had a build thread though.I'll start one when i get most of the parts together. Until then this will be the make the da nice thread

hondahead_dave

i've already lowered it and put some 05 civic special edition wheels on it. got the seats from the same civic just gotta figure out a way to make them work. Motor plans are h22, but thats after paint.
I was wondering how the special ed's from the 05 look, I wanted to take my fiance's daughters, she has a black 05 civic spec. ed., I have the black w/chrome lip drags I want to put on her car, and I was thinking about those wheels. I like it!

Mattzda9

FIRST MISTAKE: So i ordered my paint from paintforcars.com.....terrible idea. I got the paint but originally the order was wrong so it was cancelled and a new order placed. No problem or so i thought. When the first order was cancelled they put a hold on the purchase and ordered it again. I didnt know this hold was on there so i continued on using my debit card like normal but little did i know until today that i was charged twice causing my checking account to go negative.So i go to deposit my check today but the computers are down so she gives me a hand written reciept that i made a deposit. Later on i call to see my balance on my card and its negative $620. Ever since i ordered my paint and used my card i was being charged overdraft fees. I call paintforcars and get no answer. I email them and they immeditaly respond and say they will straighten it out. In order to have it fixed im told they have to fax a purchase error form to the bank. I tell them this and i get a email back saying "oh our fax machine is broke". I call the bank and tell them but fax is the only way since it will have there business letterhead. "oh we dont have a letterhead" is the next response. Paintforcars emails me back that they talked to someone with atm and cards at my bank and they would just accept a email but i would have to follow up with the bank to make sure it goes through. I just emailed the person that "accepted the email" asking if this had actually been done. SO hopefully everything works because i dont carry cash and my check i got today was deposited into my acount with crazy overdraft fees leaving me with NO MONEY. These people suck..Horrible customer service.They only deal with you through email never over the phone. The bank said all the overdraft fees and the extra charge would be removed once they recieved the purchase error form but im losing faith that i'll get my money back. Sorry for the long story just pissed.