need help, what should my next mod be?

ryan1126

91 hatchback integra, it has an exhaust and short ram intake, but i think im gonna replace both of them

hondahead_dave

91 hatchback integra, it has an exhaust and short ram intake, but i think im gonna replace both of them
if you are going to go turbo, dont waste time or money like I did buying stuff you wont need if you boost it. intake, header, even exhaust will be replaced! just my $.02.

GeNuiN3

Teggy All Day
yup ^^ agree with that guy up there, but for far and most i would go with maintenance and repair any other little problems first before i go hardcore with a turbo (if repairs need to be made)

rgb17

didnt read thread but dont switch from short ram to full cold air intake system... some short rams can make the same power and with the full cold air you run the risk of sucking in water to your engine and exploding some shit. just keep it short ram. and weight reduction can work like a light hood, as long as you dont strip the inside because thats lame. but if you want power dont invest a lot of money in NA parts that will go to waste with a turbo, so prioritize to make sure you dont want the boost before you waste your money