Dyed my carpet

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Alright I dyed my carpet, the first time it turned purple from going tan to black. I did it twice and it looks pretty good. A LOT OF MY dampener ripped apart in the laundromat washing machine. The second time I dyed the thing put too much dye in it and I GOT SCREAMED at by the chinese people. But it looks good. You're not suppose to use dye in commerical washing machines fyi.

Anyway I will have pics soon. I am going to paint everything that is tan to back that is vinyl or plastic. It should look sharp. I just need new seats lol

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
lol lmfao. i thought thats what laundry mats are for. you gotta post pics now!

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Okay I got pics up off the carpet... I just went to the beach so its only of the front.. the whole things full of sand... I started spray painting some of the interior with black, I need to repaint it and clear it because I think i like it. I also am Having trouble getting the door step thing connected to the carpet, I got those metal circles off but I can't get them back on so the carpet just hangs lol

Also I am going to make this a semi build thread.. ill show what I do with the car and etc

anyways here you go
Passenger side lost the drivers side stupid camera

My New cluster from a member on here

My Pillar cover painted black

My exhaust or whats left of it

Heres my Kickers

And heres a nice oldy lol

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
If you want I will make a write up on it... but you have to keep in mind theres a lot of things you have to replace.

Ballerin1

How much was it overall? (Price). What needs replaced?

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=40842 thats the link to my how-to

It costs 3 bucks a bottle for rit dye and about 3-7 bucks for the spray adhesive from autozone. Overall it costs me 15 bucks for the full laundromat thing, 18 dollars for the dye. and 7 for the adhesive. overall it was 40 dollars in the end. It turned out good I'd say for me

need to vacume
Yeah I jsut went to beach needs to be vacumed

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic

New strut bar installed.... I had question I removed those red plugs near the fuse box is that for abs because thats what I guessed.. I had to remove them to get bar in

red.line

Alright I dyed my carpet, the first time it turned purple from going tan to black. I did it twice and it looks pretty good. A LOT OF MY dampener ripped apart in the laundromat washing machine. The second time I dyed the thing put too much dye in it and I GOT SCREAMED at by the chinese people. But it looks good. You're not suppose to use dye in commerical washing machines fyi.

Anyway I will have pics soon. I am going to paint everything that is tan to back that is vinyl or plastic. It should look sharp. I just need new seats lol
Made me laugh hahaha.

And no surprise on having to disconnect those for the strut bar..very few companies makes front strut bars for the GS/GS-R that work with the ABS.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Oh as far as I know it hasn't. I used rit dye... worked pretty good just having problem trying to hook the floor boarding to the carpet