CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

I couldn't agree more, I'm in the same boat, another day, another repair, I'm getting hx rims put on Tuesday, oil change, test pipe, and some adjustments to smooth out my 2-3k rpm stutter, and tranny flush. Do you ever go north to Colorado?
Hx rims wont fit your Teg. They hit the calipers. You'll need spacers.

Nope, never in Co. I live in Va bro.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
For the stickers design I was thinking more along with some like this: ///DB2 Squad then clubintegra.com along the bottom of it spaced out to fit the length of the sticker.

dlo253

ok i can do that. and just like the CI logo, or same font as DB2 Squad? and wont we need to get permission ta do that?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I thought u were in Texas, my bad, I saw the Houston thing and ASSuMEd Texas, how much space will I need?

Talon..
any way you can email me that font? or find the name?
It's called Registry BRK. I don't know how to email it to you as a file...lol

I thought u were in Texas, my bad, I saw the Houston thing and ASSuMEd Texas, how much space will I need?
I just moved back to Va from Houston. I still own HoustonIntegras.com though. That's why it's still in my sig.

dlo253

OK that's fine I'm sure I can find it. How do we go about getting permission to put clubintegra.com on them? Once we find out ill make another one or something

dlo253

So, I played around a bit and added "clubintegra.com" under them, but for some reason it doesnt look right. its the same font but doesnt look like it is, its weird. but i love this font for the logo, so i think we should just rock the actual CI decals plus these. i threw a couple more together. basically the same kinda just messed around a little bit, im sure we can come to agreement on one of these lol.