Which coilovers for a 1.5 - 2 inch drop?

twlplague

ok so i want to lower my teg 1.5" - 2" what is a good brand of coil overs i can get that arent toooo expensive but arent a cheap ebay brand.....camber kits too...any info will help

GSROWNSU

JDMB18civic said:
i've got skunk 2's on my car and i like them
u have just the sleeves tho not the full coilover set up

twlplague

ya i was just planning on gettin the actual coil overs...not the full setup....will they work with my stock struts?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
twlplague said:
ok so i want to lower my teg 1.5" - 2" what is a good brand of coil overs i can get that arent toooo expensive but arent a cheap ebay brand.....camber kits too...any info will help
Get Springs if you just want a 2" drop

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
twlplague said:
ya i was just planning on gettin the actual coil overs...not the full setup....will they work with my stock struts?
they will blow your stock struts eventually. i had skunk2's and love them. i drove about 8k miles on with my stock struts and they still aren't completely gone but i was gonna get koni yellows or tockico illuminas....until my car got smashed

ddawgs2000

Sounds like you want a small drop.
Id go with some springs Sprint Eibach and Tein offer drops in that rang for around 175-225 for a set.
As far as camber kits go get adjustable ball joints. They should be around 125 each for the fronts. and the rear you can either use washers or adjustable arms. Revo makes a good cheep camber kit for around 130. Ive sold bunch of these kits good for a 1.5in drop.

konerri

i think you can get a set of OMNI coilovers and OMNI camber kit from robear for under 450, i think? anyways they ride pretty good and has potential for up to 4 in drop. gotta to have it slammed

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i'm poor....=( i cut my oem springs...

there are cheaper brands like ground control & skunk2, quality is pretty good

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
you cut your springs? i bet that rides a little stiff! :shock: i had skunk2 on my teg and ground control on my other car. i like both. the g/c work great with tokico illuminas