ground control/eibach springs/koni combo help!!

fastshadow171

ok so i need some help i have. i just got this integra probaly about 3 weeks ago. and the setup on this car is ground control/eiback springs/and koni yellows and the ride is extremely bouncy. and it makes me not like the suspension at time and have thought about selling and just getting struts and springs for better ride.

but mainly i know the konis are adjustable and i adjusted the fronts to full firm and then backed it off a half a turn like i was told. and did the same to the rears but the rears are still extremely bounce is there something im not doing right? and anyway i can get rid f this bounce by adjusting them a certain way? any help is appreciate it.

fastshadow171

well its not that low now i have like a finger and half gap on both side. but it was bouncy and hell.. so should i just adjust it to be softer? or leave it firm? sorry if i sound stupid lol i dont know alot about suspension one area im kinda dumbfounded in lol.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah try and soften it up, see if that helps at all

fastshadow171

alright i will try that. someone told me to make it firm if its bouncy so both front and rear are set to almost full firm now. i will try to make it softer see if that helps. i just tired of being so bouncy lol.

fastshadow171

cause the dude i traded with. had these set to full firm on the rear and almost full firm on the front. the fronts dont seem to bad its just the rear that is giving me bounce. i was thinking since he full firm on them maybe the rears are blown possibly.

fastshadow171

ok so got my suspension straight. basically the dude started with the front on full soft and the rears on full firm. so basically i full firmed the front then backed it off about a full turn then back the rears off a full turn so now ride is great.