Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
As I'm sure everyone's tired of me blowing up chat with bike stuff I figured why the hell not make a thread for it?

Post any shit related to motorcycles, ATV's, powersports, whatever motorcycle-ish shit you got :lol:

Latest bike (That my dumbass sold like a moron) 2001 XR650R aka "The Beast-R"

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
You could build a pretty sweet Cafe racer with that, Hella cheap too.

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

Only riders with microwangs hate on scooter riders :mrgreen:

What mirrors are those? They would make good Supermoto mirrors!

94RS

No fucks given.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320600470413

They have a bunch of different color options in their store, but the mirrors suck ass though. I've had to raise the height a bit since that pic was taken since all I could see was my arm, and the angle on the mirror itself was damn near impossible to get right to see anything behind. Still most of the time all I see is my shoulder.

Swerve

Shawn
Eww... I like the little rectangle ones personally, tho I suppose they're not for looks haha

94RS

No fucks given.
I was actually thinking about getting bar end mirrors after the garage door fell on it, but I don't have shit to spend on the scoot currently.

It sucks trying to look behind my right should to change lanes since my sunglasses basically give me a blind spot with my helmet :lol:

Speaking of which I need to replace since it was the one that saved my gf's life in the accident. She landed right on her head, broke the visor. Been looking at getting a cheap dual sport helmet when I can afford it.