Pilot: Nick
Co-pilot: Destiny Simmons, as-of May 22, 2015

Drivetrain:
B18b1 non-Vtec
Automatic transmission
Bought with 169,xxx miles
AEM Tru Power power steering pulley, red
Arospeed front bumper hardware, black
Battery relocated to the trunk (utilizing Skunk2 tie down/washers)
Blackworks Racing Black Edition dual core half radiator
Blackworks Racing camshaft seal, neo chrome
Blackworks Racing magnetic oil pan drain plug
Blitz reservoir covers, grey
Bypassed ABS module
Cruise control delete
CLS v1 Street Version tri-Y race header
Custom 2.25" cat-back exhaust*
Downstar header hardware
Gates Racing alternator and power steering belts, blue
Golden Eagle billet aluminum oil cap, black
GReddy carbon Kevlar cooling plate
JDM:Sport high flow fuel filter, red anodized
Mishimoto upper and lower radiator hoses, red
Mr. Gasket spark plug wire separators, red
NGK BKR6E V-Power spark plugs (heat range 6, gapped to .039")
Optima Yellow Top battery
Painted valve cover and timing belt cover, red
Password:JDM camshaft seal cap hardware, gunmetal
Password:JDM valve cover hardware, red
Spectre short ram intake
Stainless steel braided PCV valve hose
Transmission cooler with a built-in 8" slim fan
Windshield wiper fluid reservoir delete
12" slim fan, red

* = Dynomax Race Bullet (for resonated test pipe; 2.25" inlet/outlet, 12" case length), flex pipe (2.25" inlet/outlet, 4" overall length), another Dynomax Race Bullet (for resonator; 2.25" inlet/outlet, 18" case length), and a Spintech Super ProStreet 9000 Series muffler (2.5" center inlet/2" offset outlet, with a Jones exhaust tip)

Brakes and suspension:
Brake Labs rear ceramic brake pads
Brake Labs rear slotted rotors, gold zinc coated
Downstar strut top nuts
eBay front extended tophats, blue anodized
Ground Control bumpstops, 10mm-14mm shock shaft diameter, linear
Lotek front struts
Speed Daddy adjustable coilover sleeves, blue (250# linear front/250# linear rear)

Exterior:
Arospeed tow strap, red
DDM Tuning 35-watt slim HID ballasts + HDE 35-watt 9006 6,000k HID bulbs
De-badged
DIY rear diffuser
Dotcom Racing black housing bumper lenses
Konkord Performance hood risers, gold
Modified factory rear tow hook
OEM style taillights, blue, UKDM style tint
Tinted high beam lenses
Various decals
Zip stitched front bumper

Interior:
Boss Audio SK65 Phantom Skull Series front 6.5" component speakers
Clarion CZ702 head unit
Custom painted seat backs
eBay carbon fiber shift boot with yellow stitching
Mid-'90's Alpine head unit
Novita EP34 turn signal flasher (LED supportive)
Purple and yellow paracord bracelet
Sickspeed automatic shift knob adapter with shift knob**
Stripped and refinished trunk

**= shift knob adapter painted gunmetal, shift knob painted anodized purple

Tires and wheels:
American Racing 14"x6" wheels -- model and offset unknown; dipped Intense Teal (dipyourcar.com exclusive)
Dorman splined lug nuts, neo chrome
195/60R14 tires
Pacer 15"x6" +41 offset Style 83 steel spare wheel
155/60R15 spare tire

---

Parts awaiting installation:
Energy Suspension front sway bar end links, black
949Racing alloy tire valves, black anodized

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I love you.
Really? Wow, Franklin. Way to make my thread awkward right off the bat. When you finish your build thread, it's on boy. :evil:
For those who don't know, DjZGFX is a buddy of mine who lives in my area. He drives a '97 GS-R with a little bit of work done to it. He's pretty cool, and he's also fairly new to the forums going by his lack of posts, so be sure to give him a warm welcome.

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1331039 said:
I really need to pick an integra up, I miss it badly and it makes me overly jealous of you.
No need to be jealous, man. This car took me two months to find and gave me several headaches. If it makes it easier for you, throw me some opinions about what I should do to the car and you might just see it in the build along the way.
Although, I can't do anything with it other than maintenance and car wash supplies until my truck is sold, the car is paid off, and IF my grades are good enough.
What happened to your old one?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Lol. Nice pick up Nick! I love black tegs ;)

celticsoul93

Its your iacv ud mine did the same thing after I cleaned it it was fine and love the black I have a 96ls sedan I have coilover for it just havnt installed I will be getting my cai tom and just did all my interior lights so they r blue I have blue under dash leds my rims are green right now but getting plasti dip blue on Wednesday im getting a new flowmaster exhaust on tuesday there is endless possibilities for your car man black goes good with everything lol and dont worry im a dad of three so im tight on cash to just take it slow it makes the build more fun and u have time to think about what you want instead of just going head first n buying parts but good grab man looks clean

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ted's Owner

Its your iacv ud mine did the same thing after I cleaned it it was fine and love the black I have a 96ls sedan I have coilover for it just havnt installed I will be getting my cai tom and just did all my interior lights so they r blue I have blue under dash leds my rims are green right now but getting plasti dip blue on Wednesday im getting a new flowmaster exhaust on tuesday there is endless possibilities for your car man black goes good with everything lol and dont worry im a dad of three so im tight on cash to just take it slow it makes the build more fun and u have time to think about what you want instead of just going head first n buying parts but good grab man looks clean

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Yeah; I'm gonna clean the IACV out tomorrow. The oil leak is next on the list, then either shocks, shocks/springs, or exhaust after that.
I've already got a plan in my head for it. We'll see where it goes.
Thanks for the kind words! Good luck with your build!

Ganyon

Best update ever. Lovin the parts you have on the way. You may wanna add taillight gaskets to the list if yours leak. Don't forget about that oem sunroof visor.

Ted's Owner

Best update ever. Lovin the parts you have on the way. You may wanna add taillight gaskets to the list if yours leak. Don't forget about that oem sunroof visor.
Thanks man!
As far as I know, the passenger's side taillight gasket leaks a little, but it might could also be the sunroof tube thingy whose name escapes me at the moment.
I'll worry about those gaskets later. Maintenance first.
And what sunroof visor? ;)
Nah. I wouldn't forget that.

Ted's Owner

So, I figured since it's on the maintenance list, I might as well post this.

I took the factory photo from www.walkerexhaust.com and altered it to my liking in Microsoft Paint.
This is the general idea of what I'll be doing with the exhaust. I may or may not do the flex pipe, and I'll probably be adding a tip.
This might be a little while off, but it's definitely one of the first maintenance mods I'll be doing to the car.