A different, super sexy slammed..

Sammich

its nice to dream

if i can sell my starions, i will get these BBS to accompany the 18s i have in storage:D

Sammich

those are my dream wheels for that truck and a guy has them for $200...but only way i can get em is if i get rid ofmy starions...ftl

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
speaking of trucks.. heres my old truck and i gave it to my dad

88 toyota powered by LCengineering pro stroker

dropped 4" all around (from stock) on 15x8 oldschool racingharts from my supra.. 215/45 michillins

about a month later, lowered the front torsion bars all the way down, took the shell off and the rear bumper and added an 'at home' front lip.. hahaha!!

fyi. on closer inspection.. the black truck was lowered by photoshop n_n

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
speaking of trucks.. heres my old truck and i gave it to my dad

88 toyota powered by LCengineering pro stroker

dropped 4" all around (from stock) on 15x8 oldschool racingharts from my supra.. 215/45 michillins

about a month later, lowered the front torsion bars all the way down, took the shell off and the rear bumper and added an 'at home' front lip.. hahaha!!

fyi. on closer inspection.. the black truck was lowered by photoshop n_n
Dope truck Coy! I spy a CB7 in front of your truck.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol!! i drove it too so of course it had to be slammed.. and i made her learn how to drive a slammed car.. hahaha!!
LMAO! Dude I just laughed so hard right now. My girlfriend would never drive a super sexy slammed car. I wouldn't make her drive it though. Damn Coy you're mean. Haha! JK!