The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Skid said he couldnt make HT. I said I cant make either so it was up to him..... so idk.
And is3, you are confused because you never said if u wanna join or not. Our calendar is on our private forum.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ok, well is anyone up for having a meet that friday night, the 18th? They have meets at dicks on friday and saturday nights. My cousins bday party is on the 19th at 3pm. And me thinking the meet wasn't happening, made plans to go with my girls. But I'm down for friday night. I've been wanting to go to those meets since last year anyway, and we can rep the crew there too :)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Skid said he couldnt make HT. I said I cant make either so it was up to him..... so idk.
And is3, you are confused because you never said if u wanna join or not. Our calendar is on our private forum.
now it makes sense why im confused heheheh. Im still in limbo about it. Sounds promising so far

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I was only doing what efx was suggesting lol

question. Removing the ACURA badge on the left trunk and replacing it with the INTEGRA badge...Rice?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Ya isnt integra only supposed to be on the passenger side? Shaved, edm, or leave it be IMO.
DAs badge is on the right. JDM DC5s are on the left ;)

DA = INTEGRA <-----this is the style I would want
JDM DC5 = INTEGRA

We don't need no stinking badges.
Luv that saying :thumbs up

I would shave the INTEGRA imprint on the front/rear bumpers, so it doesnt read integra integra lol

Will the holes match up? You should just debadge it completely and shave it :)
I would snap off the pegs from the badges. I dont know if it would cover both holes :what:
I was thinking of either putting an H in place of the A. Or just leave it A

x2?