Where is the Service connector on my 92

xstatic

so i've been trying to find the service connector, i've asked on multiple forums where it was.... i have a 92 ls, can anyone help me find this?

slikk

Money Getter
service connector ??

i am not sure i know what you are talking about but if you pulkl up the passenegr side carpet in the area under teh dash, there you will find the car computer that will show you any error code if there is something wrong with the car then you have the match the error code to "the list" ( i dont remember where you can find one online right off teh top of my head) but if you do a google searchon "92 integra error code pdf" i am sure you will get a complete list and from there you can ID your problem.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i dont think there are service connectors in our cars, i know at least not in 90-91s. and i havent seen any in the manuals i have.

Gigarange

the '92-93's do have a service connector. It's a green plug under the passenger side of the dash...under the glove box. Can't remember where exactly. You need to short 2 of the wires that run to it to get the check engine light to flash the error codes for you.

Thats why I liked my '90...had an LED right on the ecu for that.

Last edited: