Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Crewed for Kontrolle Engineering and got this car its national title in Spec E30. We had a bad weekend in the miata which started with the PT director hitting us through grapevine which caused us to miss a quali race because NASA says you sit out for making contact regardless if its your fault or not. Oh well. We ended up with 2nd in the miata.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/15724669_10155591134284348_1060846439996559758_o.jpg?oh=6b2cfb597d1049d53894f838ebcd094e&oe=58DA11BF[/IMG

Ran at super lap battle.

[IMG]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s640x640/15822866_10155600582074348_6484424927417345772_n.jpg?oh=2c887addd84d7881da8e6609e841a75b&oe=58D9E485

My friends secretly got me a set of Advanti Storm S1s and some Project Kicks lugs and an NT01! Was totally taken by suprise when they suprized me with these on new years eve. Buddy Clubs will probably be used as a rain set up. Cant decide if i want to do NT01s on one set and test on Toyo RRs.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Those are some really sharp looking wheels
yeah theyre super light! i think the set is around 2lbs lighter than TE37 SLs and theyre both flow formed wheels.

What's this other car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The other car is a Spec E30 which we won the NASA Western States Championship in.

One of my favorite wheels. Cant wait to see it on the Teg
they look really good, i did a google search on them lol. Idk if i want to put scrubbed tires on new wheels though.

Noneed2Hate

Good looking E30 and wheels there!

I think my Konigs are copies of those Advantis (or made by the same company? Idk).

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

I think my Konigs are copies of those Advantis (or made by the same company? Idk).
the shop actually just sold the car. Championship winning cars get a lot of money!

Konig is a rep company. They had Te37s that were dead on copies except they said RAVS ENGINEERGIN on them.

94RS

No fucks given.

Both Advanti and Konig are subsidiaries of YHI International.... It's like saying that a Chevy Tahoe looks similar to a GMC Yukon or Cadillac Escalade... Same truck with slight differences made by the same parent company, but sold under different names.

the shop actually just sold the car. Championship winning cars get a lot of money!

Konig is a rep company. They had Te37s that were dead on copies except they said RAVS ENGINEERGIN on them.

I remember those things. Shitty reps sold to broke ricers through ads in tuner magazines. I think the whole wheel and tire package went for under $800. :lol:

They weren't Konig though. Apparently made by a nameless knock off company that went by "VORK" :rolf:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Oh I wasn't sure if the E30 was yours or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
i wish. That car is stupid fast and stupid fast. Needs a bunch of ballast to make weight. If i were to do bmw spec racing it would be in an E46. :)

Both Advanti and Konig are subsidiaries of YHI International.... It's like saying that a Chevy Tahoe looks similar to a GMC Yukon or Cadillac Escalade... Same truck with slight differences made by the same parent company, but sold under different names.

I remember those things. s***ty reps sold to broke ricers through ads in tuner magazines. I think the whole wheel and tire package went for under $800. :lol:

They weren't Konig though. Apparently made by a nameless knock off company that went by "VORK" :rolf:
didnt know that but out of all of those i think Advanti is the only supplier for an F1 team. Good enough for me.

Volk was also an F1 supplier for williams F1.