Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Oh yeah, I remember now :rolf:

My fat headed idiot doesn't do anything like that, but he is a bobcat mix so there's that :lol:

He is useful though, he's got enough bobcat in him that he's unsafe around kids... so no one can bring their little shits over to my house :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Just his back legs :lol: rest of his body is big... fucker weighs 30lbs, and he can fuck you up too :lol: He's got some big ass teeth, and he's solid muscle.

This old lady I know runs an adoption/rescue sanctuary, she adopted him out several times and he kept attacking people... so knowing me she called me to see if I wanted him, and I've had him for over a year now :lol:

You just have to give as good as you get with him. He bites, slap him. He tries to claw, grab his feet and his head and restrain him until he gives in. He's super friendly, and well behaved most of the time, but he's a shit who likes to fight so he's not exactly "safe" for people who don't know how to handle him when he's hyper :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Neither of them have said how much it was sold for.

Though I did I ask him a while ago if what he'd sell it for it he ever sold it.... He said he wouldn't let it go for less than 10k. Guy that bought it got into mining bitcoins a few months ago, so....

94RS

No fucks given.
Why was it ever a thing...? Hell, why are they worth so much? They're fucking imaginary :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.

Apparently that's a bone stock Roadster in the hands of the guy that had that American flag wrapped 1190SX.