type r conversion seller.

paramedic_360j

Hmmwv Drifter...
I'm sure this question has been has been asked a miilion times on here but i cant find what im looking for, does anyone have any recommendations on a good company to buy the type r conversion from, i know ebay has a lot does anyone have a good seller they got one from on there that they can recommend. thanx.

Spody02

Name: Cody
what are you looking for?
the only thing type r have the other integras dont is the wing and the stickers and interior stuff and motor
if your talking about the oem lip kit that is an optional kit for any integra

so what are you looking for?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
what are you looking for?
the only thing type r have the other integras dont is the wing and the stickers and interior stuff and motor
if your talking about the oem lip kit that is an optional kit for any integra

so what are you looking for?
what?

he's looking for a jdm itr front end conversion most likely. you should check out PasswordJDM...they always have them for sale and are one of the most reputable JDM parts dealers.

And...differences between an ITR and other Integras is a little bit more extensive than just stickers and interior stuff...we wont get into that as its been beaten to death, the information is available on any site dealing with Integras, and did I mention its been beaten to death?

Spody02

Name: Cody
ok whats the difference then what i said before beside 5 lug...
i would really like to know

paramedic_360j

Hmmwv Drifter...
yup im looking for a itr front conversion,I'll check out passwordjdm, ive been on there before but its been awhile and forgot all about them, and Spody02 i have no clue what your talking about, but that could also be because im drunk right now. cheers.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
^jdm type r has black housing HID headlights

ok whats the difference then what i said before beside 5 lug...
i would really like to know
Engine, tranny, limited slip, brakes, hubs, lots of suspension differences, interior, lack of side moldings, spoiler, side skirts, exhaust, sound deadening material, emblems, front lip......etc

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The jdm Integras had the same style front as USDM in 93 and 94. Then they changed to the accord/da looking lights