debating..clear corners or JDM amber?

ghesintegrah

hey guys i was wondering whats your opinions on which one i should put/leave on my car. i have the clear ones in right now but im trying to decide if i want to trade this guy for the amber ones. i know what would look best is the one piece headlights but i dont have the money for them right now so yea.
here is a pic of the JDM amber corners...
http://www.slickcar.com/bigshot.asp?ProductID=2127

and here is a pic of my car.....

thoughts or opinions?? thanks.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i thought you meant JDM side markers. cause theres no such thing as JDM corner lights. thats false advertisement. save your money for the 1 pieces

slikk

Money Getter
you trying real hard to uglfy your car aint you ? leave the original corner lights on it

ghesintegrah

what you mean "uglify" and yes i was goin to leave them on. just seeing what others thought about them

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
he means your body kit is making the car look bad, and the corner lights will make it look worse

ghesintegrah

yea well i've been meaning to get rid of the kit and get some 92-93 front rear bumpers and skirts.. but no money. i actually bought the car like this so this was not my doing.

Britty

I agree. Keep it clear. The amber won't look right with what you got going on there. Or get some 1 peice ones...that's what I'm doing.

ghesintegrah

alright koo thanks everyone. btw, what do you think about this front bumper..

http://kaminari.com/products/92Integra.htm

i want to sell off my kit and buy this front bumper and find a rear bumper.

wallythewhale

don't get the kaminari bumper man..it looks way plain. but the lips..the wings west one is better then the jdmshit one. i prefer the carbon fiber one. i've seen it somewhere but forget where. and hey man, you should repaint the car or something. sorrh to say but that color..it's just not meant for an integra.

abcd

I say save for jdm heads and lose the bumper and lip that piece and ur car will be looking good. Paint is a little iffy but its not as bad as he mad it seem.