Battery light stays on! What to do?

J_D_M_TEG

Ok i got a 94 Teg I replaced the battery, alternatoer and new cables.. Battery is 12.3 volts with car off and is at 14.5 with car running.. I checked all fuses and still cant get the light to turn off... It stays lit all the time while the car is running.. Anyone have any ideas?

nuenjin

Professional Ametuer
Do some more searching of the forum, there are several threads about this already.

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
most likely your alternator check with your nearest autoparts store to check it out for free

hudson1gua

I have the same problem with my 94 teg..check this,..start you car and turn the lights ON..does the batt. light go OFF? With the car turned OFF and Ignition switch with no key in it, does you batt light turn ON when you turn the lights ON?
Just checking to see if we are in the same scenario and can team up to find a solution..

J_D_M_TEG

the belt is brand new. belt is tight no slack on it i even tried turning on everything on the car headlight n all and it still on.. Even tried my friends alternator and it still wont go off.. idk maybe i might just take the bulb out lol. Thanks for all the reply's. But if anyone has a solution to it please let me know.. Thanks!!

J_D_M_TEG

Hudson1gua.. I read your post sounds like we almost have the same problem but mine dont go off at all with the lights on. I would like to team up with u to maybe find a solution. The light kinda gets irritating to drive with. i might just take the bulb out for now till i find a solution for it and fix it the right way..

J_D_M_TEG

bjanosz62391.. What year is this diagram for? I just checked my fuse block and i dont have a fuse 24? Mine stops at 23. And the next one down is the acg s fuse but it looks fine..

J_D_M_TEG

Just checked it.. The fuse is still good.. But i changed it out just for the hell of it and the battey light is still on..