your car picture thread V2.0 *READ/FOLLOW RULES ON PG.1*

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
NEW AND IMPROVED PICTURE GAME VERS.2.0

Rules: <-- read them and follow them or don't post

1: After 3 days, the challenger can beat their own challenge.
2: After 7 days, a new challenge can be picked by the point leader.
3: Pic must be taken after the challenge is issued.
4: Photographer can not be driving/riding in the car featured in the picture.
5: Challenges can't be illegal (Example: Your car stopped in the middle of a busy intersection.)
6: 3 vote rule:
---3 votes yes = it passes
---3 votes no = FAIL
---OP can veto challenge if it is nowhere near what they meant
7: Post challenges and expiration dates after them: refer to rule #1&2
8: No duplicate Challenges. Each repeat, or close to, will be judged on a case by case basis.
9: Your car has to be featured in the photograph.

In this new and improved thread we will have not one...not two...but THREE challenges in a tier system!!

Easy Challenge

Challenge 1: Mud Slinger, Picture of your car after it was just playing in the mud, looking for a fair amount of mud on the car

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Double Take, A picture of your car, a reflection of your car (from a mirror, window etc) and at least one other integra's REFLECTION ONLY all in one photo.

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

Things to Remember:

If you beat an easy challenge, post an easy challenge, etc..

Keep it mostly on topic, after all this is Member's Rides, not OT.

Carrying on conversations about the pictures is cool, just try to not get too OT.

Please copy and paste the challenges occasionally if you are rambling, that way we don't have to go back 123456 posts to find them.

LETS TRY TO DO THIS RIGHT THIS TIME!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
AWESOME!!! Looks like it's gonna be good :thumbs up Lets see some pics!

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Mud Slinger, Picture of your car after it was just playing in the mud, looking for a fair amount of mud on the car

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Double Take, A picture of your car, a reflection of your car (from a mirror, window etc) and at least one other integra's REFLECTION ONLY in the photo.

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Alright lets do it!

Dont forget to put the current challenges in your post

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Double Take, A picture of your car, a reflection of your car (from a mirror, window etc) and at least one other integra's REFLECTION ONLY all in one photo.

Difficult Challenge

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yes! please remember to add the challenges!!!

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

Last edited by a moderator:

speedin

The Transporter
I'll get that this weekend.. considered that done!:lol:
Make it a good one. That could be a sick photo!

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

djh1991

coy...i think i may be able to get the moderate challenge this weekend with your help...u down?? :nod:

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
sure! we just gotta find a place and hope no one does it by then :p

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

rockadilla

thats right.
Am I the only one that doesn't like the idea of 3 different challenges? Its more confusing for one and it seems to me like a lot of people are going to argue weither a challenge belongs in a catagory or not.
personally I don't think an easy picture would be of my car all muddy cuz it NEVER rains in phx and even if it did I would never purposely get my car dirty. (Just a bad example)

Easy Challenge - Challenge 1: Mud Slinger, Picture of your car after it was just playing in the mud, looking for a fair amount of mud on the car

Moderate Challenge - Challenge 2: Double Take, A picture of your car, a reflection of your car (from a mirror, window etc) and at least one other integra's REFLECTION ONLY all in one photo.

Difficult Challenge - Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

djh1991

uggh..well dont play then, sorry if that sounds mean, but everyone cant be perfectly happy..play if you want, but if u dont want to then dont. not trying to be rude at all btw.

Easy Challenge - Challenge 1: Mud Slinger, Picture of your car after it was just playing in the mud, looking for a fair amount of mud on the car

Moderate Challenge - Challenge 2: Double Take, A picture of your car, a reflection of your car (from a mirror, window etc) and at least one other integra's REFLECTION ONLY all in one photo.

Difficult Challenge - Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

speedin

The Transporter
Am I the only one that doesn't like the idea of 3 different challenges? Its more confusing for one and it seems to me like a lot of people are going to argue weither a challenge belongs in a catagory or not.
personally I don't think an easy picture would be of my car all muddy cuz it NEVER rains in phx and even if it did I would never purposely get my car dirty. (Just a bad example)
Well we will see how it goes. Multiple challenges mean that in cases such as yours where you cant do the easy challenge due to lack of rain you will now have two other possibles to do. Where as before you would just be fucked. This killed the last one, I cant tell you how many times I wanted to do a challenge, but it was literally impossible (mountians, tunnels, ocean, etc) because of my location. As for if something is easy hard or med, thats going to be a bit relative yea, but were looking for generally here, I mean its just a game.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

McMahon

JackTuned
Question.

Lets say the easy one gets done, the person who completes it picks a new one. Does the Moderate and Difficult stay the same or do they pick new ones of those too?

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I see this multiple challenges thing getting very confusing and out of hand. Let this post be the foreshadowing to that changing.

I was stoked to play as I finally got my car back on the road. There was nothing wrong with us posting 1 challenge and 1 picture. No idea why that changed...

speedin

The Transporter
I see this multiple challenges thing getting very confusing and out of hand. Let this post be the foreshadowing to that changing.

I was stoked to play as I finally got my car back on the road. There was nothing wrong with us posting 1 challenge and 1 picture. No idea why that changed...
You guys are funny. I dont see how this is confusing at all. Calculus is confusing, this is kiddy shit. This was taken straight from NASIOC. They used to run the 1 challenge method and the same thing that happened there happened here, IT DIED! For many reasons, namely being with one challenge if you cant do it your fucked (IE picture on the edge of a cliff). NASIOC has been using this system for a few years now and it runs great. If mud-slingin Subaru people can grasp the concept I hope CI can. :lol:

Question.

Lets say the easy one gets done, the person who completes it picks a new one. Does the Moderate and Difficult stay the same or do they pick new ones of those too?
They stay the same...

Ill bring back the cookies for you...
Lets imagine some cookies.....

Choc-chip will be hard
Sugar will be medium
Nut will be easy

Now just replace the types of cookies with challenges and VOLA!

Now you have only three cookies on the table... If you take one (beat a challenge) you must replace that cookie with something else.

So lets say I eat the Sugar cookie (aka beat the medium challenge). Well now I have to replace that cookie (make a new challenge), so I put a Frosted cookie on the table (new challenge).

So now on the table:

Choc-chip will be hard
Frosted will be medium
Nut will be easy

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

Last edited: