Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I think I’m gonna list the F4 for $1300 and see where it goes.

If no one will give me at least 1k for it I’ll keep it, but I have the money and could easily fix it... but I have zero desire to do so... fuck that turd :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
There’s only 2 vehicles I’ve put that much time and work into only to have everything fail and it still be just as broken as it was, and the first one was the bromaro, which sat in my garage completely untouched for 2 years until I got the stang and sold it to buy parts

So no :lol:

Just like the bromaro, it has proved multiple times that every time you fix one thing, another breaks. Fuck that garbage, it’s not even fun to ride :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
$7000 USD obo

Hello everyone, thank you for checking out this listing. This one truly breaks my heart as I've put a ton of time, and a ton of money into this project. The time has come to part ways with one of my favorite builds that I've done. I will start by saying that this is not your average Buell or bike build in general. Simply put, I am only selling this bike because I do not have the time to ride it due to family obligations and building a new house. The bike has a clean title (in hand), NEVER dumped, crashed, or abused. The motor has been completely built, rebuilt, whatever you want to refer to it as. The new motor setup has only about 400 miles on it, and that is estimating on the high side.

This bike has well over $15,000 in parts & labor in it alone. This bike is not for everyone, but is definitely one of a kind and has so much done to it for an extremely a reasonable price.

BIKE HISTORY:

Up for sale is my 2004 Buell XB12R Firebolt. I originally purchased this bike from an individual in the state of Vermont in September of 2013. When I purchased the bike, it had 27,000 miles on it and had only one owner prior to me. I then put a few hundred miles on the bike, and started to research the very few Buell turbo builds out there. After doing some homework and consulting with the Turbo Buell Guru Eric Z, I started the long, meticulous process of this project. For this build, we went with a Garrett GT2502 turbo setup. Currently the bike is pushing about 10lbs of Boost. Running an intercooler on this bike is essentially impossible due to space limitations. To keep things cool, we installed a Devil's Own Injection water/meth injection kit setup. However, only water injection is used to cool the intake air temperature entering the cylinders, which increases the air density, and slows down fuel combustion in order to help prevent detonation. This additionally allows for higher boost pressures, generating more power.

The bike has a ton of custom work throughout, as I can honestly say this bike has hundreds of hours into it. The bike was professionally tuned by JET (Johnson Engine Technology) out of Westerly, RI. These guys know their stuff. The bike has it's initial break in tune, as no timing was added. With the base tune the bike made 131 whp and 103 wtq (~100whp / 80wtq stock). The motor build/components were completed by Hammer Performance. The motor components/build is designed to be tuned for approximately 170-175 whp, so there is definitely a lot more room add more power. Again as stated, this initial tune was so we could break the bike in, test all the components, and go for bigger power. For tuning purposes, I installed a GM Map Bar Sensor because the Buell DDFI-II ECM is able to adjust fuel mapping for different manifold pressures, however, this feature is not enabled from the factory. The Map Bar Sensor allows the ranges of manifold pressures to be adjusted by using ECMSpy to modify the ECM's EEPROM.

Over the past several years I have completely gone through this bike. As you can see from the modification list provided below, the support motor components were gone over in detail. Last year I completed the build, and have only been able to ride it 5, maybe 6 times since completion. The bike simply rips, is loud, and is definitely a head turner. A few weeks ago I swapped out the plastic panels with Tekarbon Carbon Fiber ones, new Buell tank decals...the bike looks absolutely amazing. Last week I changed all of the fluids (Mobil 1 5w-20 engine / Swepco 714 Hydraulic Transmission Fluid 30 weight), changed the plugs, brand new Gates Polychain belt, and brand new battery. This bike is ready to be ridden like it deserves to be.

Listed below are the modifications, parts, addons, etc. I know there is a list of stuff that I am missing, as so much was done to it. As I have a lot of extra parts as well (rear pegs, air intake, etc) If you have questions, please ask and I'll answer them the best I can. I took videos of the bike today that I can send if you want to message me as well. The bike is seriously sick, I hope someone enjoys it as I simply do not have the time for it anymore.

MODIFICATIONS:

MOTOR: (motor work completed by Hammer Performance / professionally assembled by B&S Cycle)
Silver 3.563 Cylinder, 04-Later XL/Buell
Custom Pistons: Lowered Ring Pack, 30 Degree Reverse Dome, 9.7.1 Compression, Thermal Barrier Coating
Hone Cylinder & Fit Piston (each)
CYCO .020 Base Gasket Sportster 883-1200 SLS
CYCO .030 Head Gasket 1200 Sportster / Evo 80 MLS XL / Buell 1250 Kit, Silver, 04-Later XL/Buell
Gap Rings & Assemble Into Pistons
7mm Head Porting Service
1.900 Intake 7MM 4.425 SG 1.615 Exhaust 7mm 4.651 SG
7mm +.001 Intake Valve Gasket
7mm +.001 Exhaust Valve Guide 7mm Valve Guide Seal
Crush Head Porting Service 7mm
7mm Beehive Spring 600 Lift
7mm Titanium Retainer
7mm Locks Single Groove (2 each)
Striker Performance 7mm Valve Spring Kit 600 Lift Single Groove Locks
Bronze Oil Pump Gear Buell/Sportster
04 Buell XB Intake Pushrod 10.676 x .065 x 3/8 (-.050)
04 Buell XB Exhaust Pushrod 10.730 x .065 x 3/8 (-.050)
08-up Buell Flywheel Assembly (stock)
08-up Buell XB Stator
38T Primary Sprocket & Rotor Assembly for 08-up Buell XB12
Bolt, Primary Compensator Sprocket
08-up Buell XB Washer
Compensating Sprocket
08-up XB Regulator
Screaming Eagle Lefty Bearing
Blue Pinion Shaft Bearing
Red Pinion Shaft Bearing
White/Gray Pinion Shaft Bearing
Green Pinion Shaft Bearing
03-07 Buell XB9/XB12 Complete Motor Gasket Kit
Barnett Clutch Kit [306-30-20015]
TURBO/TUNING COMPONENTS:
GARRETT GT2052 Turbo
TurboSmart Vee Port Pro Blow Off Valve
5psi Internal Wastegate
Devil's Own Injection Water/Meth Injection Setup (pump, nozzles, filter, boost activation switch)
1.5 Gallon Water Tank Mounted Under Motor (Stock Exhaust Location)
GM MAP Bar Sensor
Custom Fabricated Exhaust Setup
ECM Spy Software Tuned

OIL COMPONENTS:
Setrab 10 Row Oil Cooler (Stock Oil Cooler Is Only 6 Row)
K&P Engineering S9 Reusable Stainless Steel Micronic Oil Filter - Anodized Black
-6AN Oil Lines, Fittings, etc
Billet Oil Catch Can
Boost Doctors Oil Sump Pump (Circulates Oil To/From Turbo/Motor)

FUEL COMPONENTS:
XB Fuel Pump Regulator 450 KPA
RC Fuel Injection Saturated Injector [SM2-0450] (FLOW RATE: 450 CC's/MIN @ 43.5 PSI)
Modified Stock Manifold To Seat Injectors

ELECTRONICS:
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
DDM HID Bi-Xenon Kit
Custom Rear LED Tail Light w/ Integrated Turn Signals
Front LED
Iron Machine Racing 8mm Spark Plug Wire Set
AEM Wideband o2 Air/Fuel Gauge [30-4100]
AEM Boost Gauge [30-4406]

BODY:
Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Tank Cover
Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Front Fairing
Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Tail Fairing
Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Bell Pan
Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Cowl Seat
Tekarbon Carbon Fiber Front Fender
Custom Demon Odometer Graphic
New Rear Tire

ADDITIONAL UPGRADES/ADDONS:
XB12S Triple Tree (to mount motocross style bars)
Pro Taper Ricky Carmichael 7/8" Low Handle Bars
Gold Anodized Adjustable Levers
Grips
XB12S Throttle Cable [17138]
XB12S Idle Cable [17139]

TERMS
ALL SALES FINAL
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING (If Required)
CASH or FUNDS MUST BE WIRED
Once payment is cleared, bike will be shipped/picked-up/delivered, and title will be signed over.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE