1992 GSR fuel lines & tank question.

1992DB2GSR

Hey guys! I'm looking to replace the fuel lines and possibly the tank on my 1992 Integra GSR that i just picked up. Was wondering what is the best route to take about replacing the lines, do i go aftermarket or try and find some used lines from another DB2 ? or would the fuel lines from a regular DA integra fit my car? any help would be appreciated

g6qwerty

Why do you need to replace your fuel lines? and Tank?

As far as I know the fuel lines that come up from the tank to the firewall are metal then their is a rubber hose to the fuel filter and then to the fuel rail after that and a rubber fuel return line back to a metal line, not sure about on the fuel tank end, never had to remove the fuel tank or pump my self.

1992DB2GSR

well i recently got my DB2 for $1000 flat. it had been sitting for like 10 years in some dudes shed and was told it just had an oil leak. When i started the car to get a good look at the leak i heard something weird and smelled something out of place. I looked under the car and it was pissing fuel. The lines are rusted and would need to be replaced (among other things)

g6qwerty

Ah I don't have to deal with stuff rusting out where I live, You also better check your hard brake lines too. Probably be a good idea to look at the service manual I believe i posted a link to them and others have too but i can't find it, no easy view all your posts button to find.