dc2 k-swap

slowboyy

im sliding into doing the k swap in my dc, gonna do it myself but looking for a how to, to do it and if any of yours guys did it tell me the pros and cons to the swap because we all know it is not as easy as we think or is it

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
in my opinion its not worth it to do the K-Swap... yeah the K series engines are better and a blast... but you can build a C1 much cheaper and still be VERY fast... but if you have the means to do it look up how to's on Honda tech

mirrorimg

in my opinion its not worth it to do the K-Swap... yeah the K series engines are better and a blast... but you can build a C1 much cheaper and still be VERY fast... but if you have the means to do it look up how to's on Honda tech
Not to mention keeping your AC and PS

H22DB7

BooStEd_DB7
h2b kit is faster than a k-swap and cheaper.. ill post pics of my friends k20 dc2 and my h2b db7

slowboyy

reason why i was thinking bout doing the swap because i was gonna do a fully built lsv setup around 420whp but then looked at the k and read about how-to do it and i figure i can do a fully built k on the bottle and it will make close to the same power and i will to drive it daily and have the relibility

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
reason why i was thinking bout doing the swap because i was gonna do a fully built lsv setup around 420whp but then looked at the k and read about how-to do it and i figure i can do a fully built k on the bottle and it will make close to the same power and i will to drive it daily and have the relibility
a fully built K20Z1 will be faster than just about any other honda 4cyl engine out there other than the engines in S2K's... Fully built and boosted they can push 600 WHP or so i have heard... but you cant really daily that. or any other 4cyl pushing that much. there are a lot of options with K-series builds. it all depends on what you want to do.

Spody02

Name: Cody
k-series motor are pretty beast, no other honda motor can come close to its n/a power, but if your gonna boost it, save your money and just build a B for cheaper

a fully built K20Z1 will be faster than just about any other honda 4cyl engine out there other than the engines in S2K's... Fully built and boosted they can push 600 WHP or so i have heard... but you cant really daily that. or any other 4cyl pushing that much. there are a lot of options with K-series builds. it all depends on what you want to do.
I've seen a stock K20 running 10psi on an SC6152e make over 420whp on a Mustang dyno.
I've also seen a built K20 swapped DC2 break 600whp on the same dyno. It's feasible, maybe not for a daily though.