New to CLUB RSX w/321K MILES!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
What?! I have to fill up every 130 miles!!

Sent from my phone
WTF haha. That's the mileage I get in my gsxr 750 that only takes 3 gallons. You are doing something wayyyyyy wrong haha.

To the OP. Dude that's really cool to see such higher mileage doing great! Good job with fixing it up!

And in my integra, the tank is 13.4 but I have maxed filled it to 12. Normally 10 gallons. But I've hit 400 miles/tank a couple of times.

But just divide miles by gallons and you can figure out if its weird.

Amiguel6

Currently i have a half tank with 152 miles on the trip reader. Ill post a pic later. I get about 230-260 each Fill up

DC5_ITR_R

No I did not replace the cat. Just did the fouler. My buddy has a Type S and he said he typically gets 200 at the half mark...

DC5_ITR_R

Dang.... also, on my built b16 i had, i would average about 320-350. My CR-Vizzle with a b20 got about the same. I guess the Fouler trick really helped with mpg.

DC5_ITR_R

ok so the verdict with the mileage is 365 right when my fuel light turned on. I filled up exactly 12.2 and averaged 30mpg. I figured I would of got 390 or very close to 400 on the last gallon of fuel if I ran it bone dry. Pretty good I think for getting on it multiple times and revving pretty hard. Im sure if I coast a lot in neutral and drive slow, ill be able to get an even better result. I am going to throw in some 44k with my new fuel up and see how well that helps. More results soon.

collkid

Uh, where did you get that? Does it Have HID's?

Have a friend that drove one JUST like that cross country......

crash.1340

Sure it's not reading in KM? That's crazy high mileage and pretty decent fuel economy too. I just bought my '03 two months ago with 147K for $1600. Granted, it needs a trans but still. Looks like you got one hell of a well maintained car for the price, especially with that mileage.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk