1.7 inch drop with 17 inch wheels?

VTECking

I VTAK'd on U!!!
Okay, I was wondering if I did a 1.7 inch drop with 17 inch wheels will it look good? I am asking this because my wheels should be arriving on Wensday at Discount Tire. I am considering to tell the people at Discount Tire that I dont want those wheels and ask them if I can get the same wheels in 16 inches. So all I want to know is if I get these wheels will they look good on a 1.7 inch drop, or should I just get the same wheels but instead of being 17 inches, should I get them in 16 inches. Thanks alot guys.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
But will a 1.7 Inch drop with 17 inch wheels look good? That is the question.

"PS: if i sound like a douche-bag, I dont mean too."
It will look ok. You need to drop a little more than 1.7".

Backwoodz Tuner

I roll some 17's with a lil more than a 2 in drop matched to some skunk2 coilovers, and some GR2 shocks n struts. I think they look sick the way they fill the wheel well gaps. But with the larger wheel diameter it throws the camber way off. so if you wanna buy new pairs of tires every 3 or 4 months , your definetly gonna want to get a frt camber kit. I never really had any odd wear on the rear tires jus the frt. I got a pair of skunk2 adjustable balll joint upper control arms. Took er in 4 an alignment and was all good. But that's jus my exoperiences.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
whats your budget for your suspension build? for $500 i'd look into better setups than the tokico HP kit. they're not bad... but its like the base model of them all.

and a side note... 17" low pro tires aren't cheap. and with a big drop with big rims, you'd definately need to think about camber issues amd tread life.